Franchise Opportunities > CertiRestore Franchise Info
CertiRestore Franchise Information
CertiRestore Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$50,000 - $100,000
The name CertiRestore® Certified Furniture Restoration, reflects our commitment to performing high-quality restoration and repairs on kitchen cabinets, antique and new furniture by certified trained professionals using the first completely environmentally friendly restoration system.
We are the first and only national franchise company that specializes in full-service cabinet and furniture restoration. Plus, we are the only company that certifies its repairs for 50 years! At CertiRestore® we use only state-of-the-art products and we have developed a restoration and repair system that combines old-world quality with the latest technology. We are setting the "gold standard" in the industry of cabinet and furniture repair and restoration for commercial and residential markets.
CertiRestore® has developed a proprietary cabinet CertiReCrafting system, a chemical free finish removal system, an environmentally friendly finishing system, a proprietary furniture repair system, and a proprietary color matching system which gives our franchisees the competitive advantage. We also offer mobile and on-site furniture repair.
Own a Territory and Receive Monthly Royalties and Franchise Fees!
Be part of the expanding kitchen cabinet CertiReCrafting and restoration market with a unique, low start-up cost franchise. By owning the rights to a territory, you can share in the royalty and franchise fee income with our fast growing and exciting business.
The Advantages of a CertiRestore® MASTER FRANCHISE
With a CertiRestore® Master Franchise you get control of the successful franchise system in a specific geographic area, the brand name and even a partner in the form of a corporate office and other master franchisees to give you valuable support, the latest innovations and business expertise when you need it.
As a CertiRestore® master franchisee, your ways of generating income are expanded over that of a normal franchise. With a normal franchise, you are offering the CertiRestore® experience directly to the customer. With a master franchise you can generate income through your own CertiRestore® business with a significantly reduced royalty and franchise fee. In addition you can generate revenue through:
Master franchising is the best kept secret in business today!
- Franchise Fees: When you sell a franchise in your territory, you receive 50% of the franchise fee. That's half of the franchise fee for EVERY unit that you sell in your territory!
- Ongoing Royalties: This is the ultimate income source. Once you help set up a franchise in your territory, you receive 50% of the royalty income for the rest of the life of that franchise.
We have designed the CertiRestore® operation to be user-friendly.
The professional quality equipment is easy to use and there are no harsh stripping chemicals to bother with. The results are high quality, fast, efficient and problem-free processes that enhance your profitability.
Part of what is included in the CertiRestore® franchise is:
We'll help you reach our target audience through various marketing methods we've implemented, tested and improved since 1989.
- CertiRestore® is a GREEN business. Our products are environmentally friendly making your business earth friendly and safe for you and your customers!
- CertiRestore® kitchen cabinet and furniture repair and restoration system
- Professional spray booth and HVLP spray systems
- CertiRestore® custom-designed Tool Tower filled with tools of the trade
- Two CertiRestore® custom-designed Work Benches with logo
- CertiRestore® Mobile Furniture Repair System
- CertiRestore® will teach you the importance of product positioning, pricing strategies and promotions. It's no secret that today's customers want value. The CertiRestore® value provides a fair price, a quality product, and professional top-shelf service with one goal -- customer satisfaction.
We've developed and had success with online marketing, direct mail, newspaper inserts, door-to-door cards, radio, referrals, home improvement shows, trailer decals, banner tape and logo wear. We have all the materials ready to go and we'll show you the how, who, when, how many and why of our marketing plan.
Are You a Good Fit for CertiRestore®?
We are searching for individuals who share our commitment to high standards, looking for a business that they can be proud to call their own and possess the following qualities and goal:
How Do I Learn More?
- People who are committed to producing quality products and services -not just wanting to get rich quick.
- People who understand that a successful sale builds continued success.
- People who believe that both parties, the buyer and the seller, should receive top value from the transaction.
- People who are interested in the furniture repair industry and being part of a growing franchise network.
We are excited to offer CertiRestore® Single-Unit as well as CertiRestore® Master Franchise Opportunities. If you are interested in learning more about CertiRestore®, please complete and submit the form below and we will contact you. We look forward to hearing from you!