Franchise Opportunities > Signal Graphics Franchise Info
Signal Graphics Franchise Information
Signal Graphics Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Get your lifestyle back with controlled work hours.
An attractive and growing market opportunity
When was the last time you worked Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm? If these hours sound attractive to you, and you wish to work in a casual, comfortable environment where weekend hours and unpredictable bosses simply don’t apply- it may be time to open a Signal Graphics Business Center.
Join an exciting industry that provides essential business-to-business services from printing to promotional items to small, medium and large companies. As a Signal Graphics owner, you can provide these services that most businesses require, utilizing an outside salesperson.
Our owners do not need a background in this industry in order to succeed. Over the last 20 years, our management team created an easy-to-learn system, empowering franchise owners with many advantages over their competitors.
What is a Signal Graphics Business Center?
Why Own A Signal Graphics franchise?
- Stable and Necessary Products - printing, copying, design and promotional products. We’re more than a copy center. We handle complex, large printing jobs as well as digital black & white and color copy services.
- Necessary Equipment - all of our stores have state of the art digital black and white and color copiers as well as bindery equipment.
These are just a few of the advantages of owning a Signal Graphics Business Center.
- Lower Investment - You won’t be burdened with purchasing, managing and housing an offset print department.
- Production Center - As a franchisee, you’ll be able to utilize the Signal Graphics Production Center in Denver, Colorado for offset printing services. Our Production Center, together with a network of national suppliers, allows you to provide many services without the hassle and expense of owning your own equipment.
- Exceptional Training - No prior background is necessary. This hands-on training program details the fundamentals of operating a digital print center and utilizing proven sales techniques.
- Ongoing Support - With Signal Graphics, you’re not just another number. Our support specialists are only a phone call away. You’ll also receive grand opening assistance and follow-up training visits during your first year.
Signal Graphics Services:
- Computer Graphics
- Digital High-speed Copying
- Digital Color Copying
- Offset Printing
- Promotional Items
- Bindery and Finishing
Signal Graphics Products:
- Forms, Posters, and Banners
Some Benefits of the Signal Graphics System
- Packaging & Shipping
Signal Graphics franchises are affordable. Our franchisee fee is significantly lower than our competitors; our royalty is only 5% and declines as your sales grow. This means that you can grow a large business without spending a fortune! Learn more about the Signal Graphics business opportunity today.
- Site Selection Assistance and Lease Negotiation - Relying on years of experience in finding locations and negotiating leases, we provide valuable assistance during the process.
- Equipment and Financing - We work with Financing Companies to assist you. We will guide you through equipment buying and set-up.
- Design and Layout - We’ll help you utilize space with our eye-catching and functional designs.
- Marketing and Advertising - Signal Graphics develops powerful, effective and affordable marketing programs to grow your business.
- Online Tools and Resources - A “franchisee only” support web and the Signal Graphics network help you to successfully and easily run your business.
- Access to Top Vendors - In addition to our strategic relationships with hundreds of premier manufacturers in the industry, Signal Graphics business owners can take advantage of our Remote Printing services at our Production Center.
- Training - We teach you to become an expert at helping your customers in buying printing, copying, graphic design services and promotional products.
Part of SAMPA Corporation
852 Broadway, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80203