Franchise Opportunities > A+ Nannies Franchise Info
A+ Nannies Franchise Information
A+ Nannies Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$40,000 - $60,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
We will take you through an intense program that will completely prepare you for the challenges of successful day-to-day operation. The training does not stop when your location is opened; additional training can be given on a specific matter anytime you need. We give you every tool you need to be a success!
Marketing & Advertising
Building recognition of the A+ Nannies name is an essential component of the A+ Nannies business model. You will have access to professional consumer marketing and advertising materials, as well as get unlimited help from our senior advertising consultant for any future ideas you may have.
Included in your marketing materials (but not limited to):
- Magazine and Yellow Page Ads
- Brochures, Cards, Post Cards, Magnets
- Letterhead, Envelopes, Post It Notes, and Note Cards
We rely on the shared wisdom of the entire A+ Nannies family to modify and revise our business practices so that everyone can easily learn from them. Every purpose in the operation of an A+ Nannies franchise is reported in one manual - all written in a simple concise way, to ensure it is easy to understand. We will show you simple tasks, from receptionist skills to bookkeeping. You will learn first hand what makes A+ Nannies a success!
Real People, Real Support – Through our years of experience owning & operating A+ Nannies Agencies, we appreciate the level of support you need to create a successful business. We have a senior management team with significant experience to provide effective support to our franchisees.
At A+ Nannies we believe that successful franchising is part of a synergistic partnership between Corporate and the Owner/Operators. We are looking for team players that want to join our talent base and who believe that knowledge of a group is more powerful than the knowledge of one.
A+ Nannies offers multiple income streams, a proven business model, and a great team to work with! This system can easily be operated from your own home, and easily transported anywhere there is the internet.
- Custom Website Development – Edit your own website that is custom built for your location. The layout will stay consistent with all franchisee locations, but you will have the ability to edit the content.
- Consulting on any related issue
- Valuable Training
- Service Knowledge
- Consistent Research and Development
Our franchise fee is $28,000.00, with 6% royalty (paid monthly). Please keep in mind there are other expenses to be aware of when opening a new business. We go over many of these fees in our U.F.O.C., but be prepared to invest between $40,000 (low end) - $56,000 (high end).
Who will be the best fit for our family?
A Step Ahead
- Someone with a great attitude.
- Someone who has the propensity to succeed; have ambition and drive.
- Someone who is passionate about what they do – whatever it is they choose.
- Someone who can maintain our high standards.
- Someone who is personable, friendly, and has social skills.
- Someone with enough funds to pay the initial fee and to keep the business going to create positive cash flow.
Starting your own business from the ground up can be difficult, trying, and risky. We are going to give you a step ahead in this franchise opportunity, and you are not alone. Franchising is a tried and true program, and there is a reason it works.
Look at the statistics:
By owning an A+ Nannies franchise, you will be offering a variety of child care services:
- The U.S. Department of Commerce states that often in a 10 year period, 90% of all franchised businesses are still operational.
- The Small Business Administration reports that 80% of all private businesses have failed within 10 years!
A+ Nannies is a headhunting service; we seek out professional nannies, pre-screen, interview, check references, and conduct background investigations. We do not employ the nannies as our employees – they work for the client.
- Full Time and Part Time Permanent Jobs
- Temporary Nannies (School Breaks, Vacation Nannies, Back Up / Sick Child Care)
- On Call Sitters (Hotel/Resort Sitters, Date Nights, Special Events)
- Post-Natal Helpers ® (a.k.a. Baby Nurses, Newborn Specialists, Night Nannies)
We select candidates based on past experience, professionalism, attitude and their commitment. We will show you how to attract clients & nannies, increase profits, and grow your business to get the results you want. We will assist you for the life of your franchise!
The A+ Nannies Family
Our mission has always been the same "to exceed our client's expectations by placing our morals and ethics at the core of every decision, and dedicating ourselves to finding professional candidates that have the knowledge and passion for this industry."
The A+ Nannies philosophy is the same with our franchisees, as it is with our clients & nannies. We respect one another, communicate clearly with each other, and continue to build trust and friendships along the way.
We are looking for franchisee candidates that want to be a team player in building a reputation to be proud of. Through our synergistic-partnership we will continue to evolve and remain the Premier Nanny Placement Service.
If you want to work for yourself, but not by yourself – A+ Nannies is right for you! We provide a fun and friendly atmosphere, where at times you will forget you are even working.
We look forward to the opportunity of having you join our family!