Franchise Opportunities > Adventures in Advertising Franchise Info
Adventures in Advertising Franchise Information
Adventures in Advertising Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Two MAJOR aspects of this franchise are:
The franchise system includes:
- Adventures in Advertising PROVIDES THE WORKING CAPITAL to finance customer purchases, thus enabling franchisees to serve any size client or order, WITHOUT using their own money!
- There are no geographic restrictions on where a franchisee may sell the products. You can work with clients ANYWHERE!
- Initial Investment: $65K complete
- Franchise Fee: $35K included in initial investment
- Royalty: 8% declining to 6% based on monthly sales
- Advertising fund: not applicable at this time
- Avg. number employees: owner operator
- Passive ownership: not applicable
- Rental area: not applicable, home based.
AIA franchisees do quite well financially. Here are the statistics for 2007 as published in the company's Franchise Disclosure Document:
- An outstanding initial training and office launch program during the first 180 days of operation.
- Personal assignment to a Regional Sales Director, Marketing Representative and Customer Service Representative.
- Quarterly updates highlighting the best practices of high performing franchisees.
- Web based conferences and regional meetings
Adventures in Advertising Franchise, LLC is a network of 310 franchised offices providing promotional campaigns and products to companies of every size, in every industry segment.
- Average sales per office: $396,691
- Average sales/ among the Top 100 franchises: $822,982
- Average margin returned to franchisees (after cost of goods sold): 35%
- Please see franchisee testimonials below.
Adventures in Advertising franchisees say it all...
- AIA is an executive level sales opportunity working with business owners, VP's of Sales / Marketing, Advertising and PR agencies, and marketing Directors.
- AIA has been ranked Number 1 by Entrepreneur Magazine, the Number 4 Large Franchise by Franchise Business Review and has been one of the Top 10 distributors in the nation since 1998.
- AIA offers a LOW-OVERHEAD, HOME-BASED franchise, with a NOTABLE, proven track record for generating EXCELLENT INCOME for the owner. Highlights include:
- Franchisees help business owners and corporate marketing executives design marketing programs using promotional products to attract new customers, retain existing customers, and build awareness.
- The promotional products industry is $19B annually and growing. Adventures in Advertising makes the client's marketing budget work harder.
- We offer 1,000's of new and unique products from 100's for national brand name manufacturers to meet the client's repeated needs throughout the year.
The best way to look inside a business investment is to hear from those who have experienced it themselves. AIA franchisees own and operate their businesses, capitalizing on their individual strengths, marketplaces and unique approaches to selling. They come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, with one thing in common – to invest their time and talents in a business that allows them to be their own boss and build their future.
"AIA made things so easy to start my business with all of their support and systems in place, plus providing the working capitol that all start ups require. It was easy for my company to hit the ground running."
-Debbie Bartlett, Adventures in Advertising/Black Bear Promotions, Saco, Maine
"The best business decision I ever made in the Promotional Products Industry was to buy an Adventures in Advertising franchise five years ago! The franchise owners are a great group of people with a vast business knowledge and experience in the industry, and always willing to help the other owners. I never have to tie my money up for orders. I can sell and not be concerned whether the bank will lend me the money for this order, since the orders are all underwritten by AIA! The staff support at AIA is always available and phenomenal regardless of whom I need to talk with. They add so much value to my business daily. Would I buy an Adventures in Advertising Franchise again? You bet! I just renewed my contract for another five years."
-Barbara Butler, CAS, Adventures in Advertising/Promotions Remembered!, Plano, Texas
"In the four years that we have been with Adventures in Advertising we have doubled our sales and increased our profit margin! AIA has great systems for handling paperwork that free us up to focus on selling while they allow us complete control over our suppliers and profits. The assistance that AIA's management provides for us is fantastic! Our franchise owners are very professional and always willing to share ideas and information to help one another. We feel that we would not have been able to achieve the level of success that we have today without AIA's support."
-Neal and Judy Knofla, Adventures in Advertising/Sundog Promotions, Barkhamsted, Connecticut
"The most important aspect to me was that I did not have to secure lines of credit or loans to be able to purchase product. Secondly, was the fact that I was immediately set up to purchase goods from any supplier in the industry. That would have taken many years on my own. I also learned quickly that the buying power of Adventures in Advertising was very strong, securing price breaks and service that would again have taken years to establish. With them behind me I have started my business from scratch and have basically doubled in size every year."
-Mark Stephens, Adventures in Advertising/Promo Resources, Austin, Texas
Please note this franchise is only accepting inquiries from within the United States. Interested parties should have at least $30,000 to invest.