Franchise Opportunities > Allstate Insurance Company - Mid-Atlantic Franchise Info
Allstate Insurance Company - Mid-Atlantic Franchise Information
Allstate Insurance Company - Mid-Atlantic Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Do you have what it takes to be the Good Hands®?
We are looking for entrepreneurs who want to own their own business with no franchise fees, no sign-on fees or royalties, and are attracted by unlimited economic potential, are driven by success, and have capital to invest. Insurance experience is not required. Many of our successful agents have come from various backgrounds in other industries. Excellent business management skills or prior business ownership are desirable.
As an Allstate Exclusive Agent you will have the opportunity to:
There are two ways to become an Allstate Exclusive Agent:
- Offer a comprehensive line-up of superior, affordable insurance and financial products.
- Make your own business decisions, including choosing your staff and location.
- Build a book of business in which you have an economic interest.
- Earn highly competitive commissions and rewards.
- Participate in a comprehensive Education Program.
- Have access to resources such as Field Distribution Leaders, who provide consultation to help you successfully grow your agency, 24-hour customer service and customer-friendly marketing material.
- Purchase the economic interest in a book of business
- Build a new agency from the ground up
We are ranked among one of the Fortune 100 companies, and our slogan, "You're in Good Hands with Allstate®," is one of the most recognized in the business.
If you're ready to make your own business decisions, start with this one…
The Allstate Exclusive Agency
Allstate Insurance Company is a proven leader in the competitive field of insurance and financial services. Since 1931, we've built a legacy of innovation, service and success. We're ready to strengthen our position by expanding our Exclusive Agency force, which we believe is the best in the business. To help us reach our goals, we're looking for people who are motivated by the challenges and rewards of owning and operating one or more Allstate agencies.
We are currently seeking individuals who are interested in owning and operating an Allstate Agency in Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, and Washington DC.
Find how this opportunity could take you to the next level of success. Your future is in your hands.