Franchise Opportunities > AlphaGraphics Franchise Info
AlphaGraphics Franchise Information
AlphaGraphics Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
How Much Will it Cost?
The minimum investment necessary to start an AlphaGraphics business center franchise is $237,127-$374,290(USD) with a minimum cash requirement of $100,000(USD).
Where Can I Locate?
Territories are available in all 50 states as well as selected international territories.
Why Should You Consider Joining the AlphaGraphics Network?
Unleash your inner entrepreneur by calling or e-mailing us today!
- Continuous training and support – no print or industry-specific experience required
- Site selection and lease assistance
- Assistance with interior layout and design
- Budgeting, accounting and financial analysis programs
- Buying power via global contracts with major suppliers
- Complete advertising, marketing, public relations and promotional programs
- Management consultation
- Ongoing regionalized field and sales support
- Toll-free support hotline
- Global network for worldwide document distribution
- Private Intranet with online support
- Global Web site and Internet presence
- Continuing research and development
Who We Are
AlphaGraphics has been a leader in print and visual communications for more than 35 years. With over 260 independently owned and operated locations in the U.S. and eight countries, we set the standard for solutions in printing, marketing communications and document creation and management.
At AlphaGraphics, we do more than just design, copy and print--we help our customers communicate. The need for effective communication is stronger than ever – you need to connect, and we can help you do that well – we're the vital connection™ for your communication needs.
How Much Can an AlphaGraphics Business Center Earn?
Our business centers report the highest average sales in the print franchise industry, over $1.1 million per year*. Your success depends on you--your drive, initiative and commitment.
* During calendar year 2006, 75 (or 34.4%) of the AlphaGraphics' business centers that had been open and operating for at least 1 year achieved gross sales of $1,125,703 or higher.