Franchise Opportunities > Amatos Italian Restaurant Franchise Info
Amatos Italian Restaurant Franchise Information
Amatos Italian Restaurant Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Amato's Training & Support
In addition to our thorough 6-week training program, we'll help you get up and going with a full array of support materials and training, including:
- Site selection support
- The right to use Amato's trademarks and proven successful operating methods as outlined in our Operations Manual
- A full set of operation and training manuals and materials
- On-site training assistance
- The use of our established supply sources, including negotiated prices that could not likely be attained by an independent sandwich shop
- The benefit of our proprietary, trade secret formulas and recipes
As an Amato's franchisee, you get the right to own and operate an Amato's Sandwich Shop for ten years with two five-year renewal options.
Learn how you can qualify for an Amato's franchising opportunity today.
- Franchise fee: $25,000
- Royalty: 6% of gross sales
- Start-up costs: $380,000 to $500,000
- Depending upon your financial situation, you should be able to finance 60-70% of your investment
- Financing is not available, but we can refer you to some financing sources.
Real Italian Food That Makes Life a Little Easier
With over a hundred different varieties of pizza, pasta, salads and sandwiches on our menu, Amato's is the perfect escape from a boring meal. "Real Italian" is the way we describe all the food on our menu, but it's also the name of our incredibly popular signature sandwich that has become a veritable Icon.
Created in 1903, Amato's "Real Italian" is today universally craved by countless customers from every age, sex, race and socioeconomic status. It's somewhat messy, surprisingly tangy and altogether different from any sandwich you've ever had.
Own your own Amato's!
At Amato's, we enjoy nothing more than introducing new customers to the 'Real-Italian' experience. That's why we're always looking for hard-working franchisees who share our passion for the product as well as our commitment to excellence.
|Request More Information from Amatos Italian Restaurant Franchise