Franchise Opportunities > Archadeck Franchise Info
Archadeck Franchise Information
Archadeck Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$40,000 - $78,800
• Third Party Financing Available
North America's Deck & Porch Builder Franchise
Inquire now about this incredible opportunity in the ever-growing outdoor living spaces marketplace. As more homeowners extend their living space outdoors, the need for professional, functional and artfully designed decks, sunrooms, screened porches and outdoor kitchens is at an all-time high.
- Archadeck—the unparalleled worldwide leader for over 28 years
- Decks offer one of the highest returns upon sale of the home of all remodeling projects (Remodeling Magazine)
- Perfect for management-minded buyer with minimal staffing
- Design and project management business—no construction experience is required
The Market Demands It
- Home-based business—no real estate investment required
- Flexibility—control your own hours
- Minimal fixed overhead—variable work force (subcontractors, carpenters)
- Referral business—get new jobs from referring companies current serving homeowners
- Exceptional marketing support
- Virtually no inventory—materials purchased as needed and funded by ARDK progress payments
Honors & Praise from the Industry
- Over 80 million homes in the US—more than 60 million still need a deck or porch
- Growing consumer demand—with people spending more time at home ("Cocooning"), outdoor structures extend interior living space into the fresh outdoors
- Strong replacement market—existing wood decks typically need replacement after 10 years
Qualified Remodeler Magazine ranks Archadeck
as the fifth largest remodeling business in the US
Top 500 Franchises
Top 10 Home Improvement Franchises
Just Ask Our Franchise Partners
"They've provided everything I expected and more. The marketing tools, the technical support, the moral support have been first-class. I couldn't be happier."
Stacy Shamblin, Archadeck of Austin
"The training is terrific. They give you all the tools you need to be successful."
John Crews, Archadeck of Birmingham
"I can't say enough positive things about Archadeck as a system."
Mike Reeder, Archadeck of Columbus
"I find it very rewarding that we can deliver a high quality product to people who appreciate it."
Bill Collins, Archadeck of Northeast Fairfield
"We were probably four years ahead of the competition on day one."
Phil Brown, Archadeck of Central Connecticut