Franchise Opportunities > Athletic Nation Franchise Info
Athletic Nation Franchise Information
Athletic Nation Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$46,000 - $52,000
Own a Low-Overhead Men’s Gym with a Unique,
No Non-Sense Approach to Fitness
Athletic Nation is a men’s personal training gym franchise that’s focused on getting results for its members. Our no frills gyms feature a hardcore atmosphere and a spirit of camaraderie that creates an environment conducive to men getting fit. We are looking for select individuals to join us as franchisees. Bring men in your area the ‘old school’ gym experience they crave. Own a low-overhead Athletic Nation franchise and keep your day job. A background in the fitness industry is not required to join us. We train you to run a business, not to become a personal trainer.
Build Your Business Quickly and Profitably with Our Turnkey Business System
Athletic Nation Men's Personal Training Gyms are based on the book, ‘Reality Fitness in 90 Days...For Men’, written by company founder, Dennis Mulgannon. Our low-investment, turnkey gyms are reminiscent of a high school weight room circa 1977 with free weights and personal training. We locate our gyms in office complexes rather than retail locations, saving you a considerable amount of money on rent. Clients are loyal to our brand because they get noticeable results that motivate them to keep coming back.
Men’s Gyms are Virtually an Untapped Franchise Opportunity
Athletic Nation is the only true Men's Personal Training Gym on the franchise market. All other men’s gyms are emulating the circuit training model similar to Curves for Women. We are very unique to the industry and our niche market is virtually untapped with little competition. Studies show that over the next ten years U.S. baby boomers are projected to increase annual spending on health and wellness from $200 billion to $1 trillion. There are an estimated 35 million male boomers in the U.S. This is our primary target market. Our member profile is married, professional males age 35 to 65 in the mid-to-upper income range. The difference between us and other training studios is:
Athletic Nation –
Men’s Personal Training Gyms
- Focused target client.
- Men trained by men.
- We are affordable. Average monthlyclient charges $291.15.
- We train you to run a business, not to become a personal trainer.
- Classic RockMusic
- Maximum size dumbbells in our gyms – 120lbs.
- We build muscle.
- We are “Old School”.
Co-ed Personal Training Studios
- Come one, come all. One size fits all.
- 22 year old girl personal trainers… Sure she’s nice to look at… but Results?
- $628.00 average monthly fees.
- The average personal trainer in the U.S. works 60+ hours a week training clients to make a living.
- Techno Music, Spandex, Bouncy Balls
- Maximum size dumbbells in their gyms – 35lbs.
- They build tone.
- They are “New Age”.
We Provide You with Unparalleled Support
Our turnkey business plan allows for rapid new gym openings and quicker profitability. Our support system includes:
We provide you with a winning formula. Bring your enthusiasm and we’ll show you the rest.
- Assistance with securing the best gym location
- Setting-up your gym
- One-week training program to prepare you for opening your gym
- Onsite training at your location
- Operational assistance to ensure your gym runs efficiently
- Technical assistance provides you with answers to your questions
- Membership sales training to help you and your staff build your base of members
- Effective direct marketing to build your membership numbers
- Established relationships with suppliers resulting in discounted equipment/supplies
- Support management tools to help answer any questions you may have