Franchise Opportunities > Bella Forme Franchise Info
Bella Forme Franchise Information
Bella Forme Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Bella Forme was envisioned and incorporated in 2006 as an opportunity to build a unique business that combines new trends in low-impact exercise, proven technology, and sound wellness practices.
Our vision is to be the leader in providing high quality, innovative services that play an important role in significantly improving the health and well-being of both body and spirit of each and every client.
Bella Forme straddles the gap between pure fitness related businesses (e.g., gyms, fitness clubs, personal training) and wellness centers (physical therapy, injury rehabilitation, health spas). Our focus is on providing a unique alternative to traditional fitness activities such as strenuous cardio exercise, weight lifting and long workouts.
The technology, methodologies and knowledge that comprise the Bella Forme service offering has been effectively proven in Europe both in terms of a profitable business model, and in the desired results. Bella Forme has taken this technology and treatment "retail", and by utilizing and varying different technologies, we are able to offer a customized approach to the needs of our clients.
At Bella Forme, we believe that there is a great potential for this business based on a simple and effective model and the vast improvements in general health awareness that have spawned massive growth in related businesses.
Each Bella Forme salon possesses an ambience that speaks to both the serious purpose of our business and the comfort and style integral to a distinctive business establishment.
Franchise businesses in general are a great way to become an independent business owner and are more popular than ever. There are many franchise opportunities available, so what makes a Bella Forme franchise special?
- The fitness and wellness related industries are strong and growing, and offers independent business owners a solid business foundation.
- Whole Body Vibration is an exciting and new technology and the Bella Forme model represents a "ground-floor" opportunity to leverage this potential.
- The Bella Forme management and support team has over 23 years of experience in owning and operating successful health clubs.
Each Bella Forme salon franchise buyer receives three days of training at your location. On-going support is included and marketing and advertising information and assistance is also available for franchise owners.
- Bella Forme's customers are men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes, between the ages of 21 to 80. Our core target market is women 35 to 65 who are relatively inactive and looking to improve physical appearance, strength and overall wellness.
- The Bella Forme franchise package has everything needed to get your business started.
- A Bella Forme franchise can operate in a space as small as 1,250 square feet, which keeps rent and other operating costs as low as possible.
- No special technical knowledge or prior business experience is necessary to start your franchised Bella Forme salon.
The success of our franchise owners and the value of the Bella Forme brand are of primary importance to us and are dependent upon ensuring a good match between the demands of successfully operating a Bella Forme salon and the expectations of the prospective business owner. To ensure that our standard of excellence and brand value are maintained Bella Forme takes great care and involvement in awarding new franchises.
The process begins with your request for information. You will then be contacted to arrange a meeting to discuss our qualifications, get to know each other a little bit and answer any questions you might have. If we mutually agree to move to the next step we will provide you a copy of our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC), which describes in detail the terms, conditions, and responsibilities related to becoming a Bella Forme franchise owner.
Once you've had a chance to review our UFOC and want to move forward we perform a credit and background check. The fee for the credit check is $250 and is non-refundable. At Bella Forme Corporate, we have the responsibility to ensure to our existing salon owners that every new franchise buyer is a good fit for the business and will operate their salon with the highest integrity. After the credit check is completed and approved, the Franchise Agreement is signed and we get to work!
Some of the more important considerations and qualifications related to franchise ownership include:
- All candidates for franchise ownership should have a net worth of at least $150,000.
- A franchise buyer should have at least $150,000 cash on hand or available credit facility for the franchise purchase and first three months of operations.
- We recommend that the franchise buyer be the operator of the business as well as owner. Area Development agreements not withstanding.
- Successful business ownership requires enthusiasm, dedication and creativity and we look for those qualities in all of our franchise owners.
- Successful candidates will be enthusiastic users and promoters of Bella Forme services and have a desire to share these benefits with others.