Franchise Opportunities > BGR The Burger Joint Franchise Info
BGR The Burger Joint Franchise Information
BGR The Burger Joint Franchise Start-Up Costs|
"One of the Top Three Burgers in America"
- Josh Ozeresky, Author 'Hamburgers Across America'
ABC News Nightline Food Contributor
A Burger Concept Like This Doesn't Come Around Everyday
We are a fast-casual gourmet hamburger restaurant offering a unique menu selection of world-class burgers, fries and more, all in a unique and appealing environment. All our food is prepared to order. Everyone claims to have the best food in the business. Our burgers are so good, we've won numerous awards nationally and internationally. We are uniquely different than our competition:
- Proprietary aged dry beef, hormone free. No fillers or antibiotics.
- Flame grilled, not fried on sheet of metal.
- High-quality non-beef and gluten-free alternatives.
- Home made brioche buns baked fresh daily.
- Strong proven business model.
You Too Can Enjoy the Rewards of This Industry
Owning a BGR The Burger Joint franchise empowers you to operate a unique concept that is growing in a popular market niche at the heart of the enormous restaurant industry.
- Americans eat nearly 50 billion burgers a year, which translates to three burgers a week for every single person in the United States. That's a lot of beef. Huffington Post - March 2104
- Fast casual chains grew by double digits in the last couple of years reaching US$16.7 billion in sales. The hamburger category was the top unit growth leader, up 12.7%. QSR magazine 2013
- When it comes to a good hamburger Americans definitely are not careless eaters. A 2009 report indicated that 75% of burger-lovers rank the quality of the meat as the first or second most important attribute to their burger. Second in line were toppings, ranked either first or second place by 42% of consumers. Even though the affordability of the burger is considered, high-quality ingredients are still key in producing a successful burger franchise. FranchiseHelp article 2013
BGR The Burger Joint Key Advantages
- Semi-absentee ownership possible.
- Monthly limited time offers - Specialty burgers and shakes.
- Fun business to be involved in.
- World champion winning burgers.
- Strong marketing strategies to drive local traffic.
- Leader in the "small box" fast casual segment.
- Best in class with store unit economics.
- Easily adapted to non-traditional locations.
- Great management support of the franchisees.
- Very professional 2 week training development program.
Satisfy Your Hunger For A Fantastic Future... Your Time Is Now
- You'll operate a proven business with established standards and procedures.
- It's a relatively easy-to-run, efficient operation that minimizes costs and overhead expenses.
- Restaurant staff members are cross-trained, resulting in a flexible and highly effective.
- You'll be privy to our secret recipes, a detailed, confidential operations manual and key supplier contacts.
- You'll benefit from complete equipment and supplies specifications, as well as a list of our approved vendors with great pricing.
- You will be trained by some of the best restaurant trainers in the country. They will prepare you completely for your next step in running your own BGR The Burger Joint.
- We will be there to help you with all the proper BGR restaurant design and build-out specifications.
- You'll have access to marketing materials and advertising campaigns to promote your business, including local community involvement.
"The burger is omnipotent and irresistible. It can never be weakened; it can never be slowed down. It can never stop its ever - increasing growth in popularity. It is the most...powerful source in the food universe... burger bling [is] a kind of status symbol of conspicuous consumption..."
- Josh Ozersky Restaurants Editor for Citysearch.com
"The cooked-to-order burger starts drooling juices from the moment you pick it up...you'll have to resist the urge to pick up a straw and suck the loose juices off the plate."
- Tim Carman, Washington City Paper, "D.C.'s Best Burger (2009 Staff Pick")
"I am stuffing my face with the best veggie burger I have ever had... char-broiled, plant-based wonder so deliciously evil I had to channel Eartha Kitt as Catwoman to truly express how it makes me feel."
- Wendy Rieger, NBC-TV Channel 4
"One Burger you have before you die."
- AOL City Guide
|Request More Information from BGR The Burger Joint Franchise