Franchise Opportunities > Blind Brokers Network Franchise Info
Blind Brokers Network Franchise Information
Blind Brokers Network Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
100 secret to starting a blind and shutter business revealed!
If you're looking to start a blind and shutter business then you'll want this FREE report from Steve Dale who has set up over 500 people in the blind and shutter business. The report details 5 unique ways to start a blind and shutter business.
IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO INVEST $8,000 AND WORK HARD, PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST INFORMATION
Steve will reveal the hidden secrets that window covering manufacturers don't want you to know.
Here's a small sample of what you'll learn.
(This is Steve's secret weapon. It will drive your competition crazy!)
- How to buy from manufacturers for 5-15% less than your competitor
- How to beat Home Depot and Lowe's on price, service and selection
- How to profit during any economy
- How to expand your market share during a down economy
- Learn the one thing that you must have in all your advertising to get customers
- How to get FREE product knowledge from manufacturers
- How to do mark ups- flat rate vs. percentage
- How to sell shutters from 12 different companies
- How to sell blinds and shutters like a professional
- How to install 25% faster than the average installer DVD
- How to cut your measuring and estimating time in half DVD
- How to develop a clearly defined marketing strategy
- How to choose a name that people relate to and remember
- How to brand yourself like a professional for next to nothing!
- How to get professionally designed logos for FREE
- How to get all your marketing materials at a huge discount
- How to save 30% on samples
PLUS MUCH MORE!
- How to get a customized bookkeeping system for under $400
- How to run your office like a real business
- Affordable Blind and Shutters
- A SHADE ABOVE
- Alumni Blind and Shutters
- Artisan Blind and Shutter
- A Shutter Shop
- Bay Area Blinds
- Blue Sky Blinds
- Broad Horizons Window Coverings
- Blind n' Shutter Barn
- Buy My Blinds!
- Blind Brigade
- Box Office Blinds
- Blinds and Design
- Colorado Custom Shades
- Casa Bella
- D-ziner Elements
- Desert Blind Shop
- Euro Blind and Shade
- Family Blind and Shutter
- Great Looks
- Inside Views
- Lighthouse Window Fashions
- Mountain View Window Fashions
- Mobile Blind N' Shutter
- New England Window Fashions
- New View Blinds
- Opening Act Blind and Shutter
- On the Blind Spot
- On The Wall
- Plano Blind and Shutter
- Sun Tamers of AZ
- The Blind Spot
- Yorba Blind & Shutter
- Vineyard Blind & Shutter
- The Blind Man
- All American Blind
- Just for Windows
- Ambassador Blind & Shade
- Blind Connection
- Custom design Blind & Shade
- The House Of Blinds
- Sunset Blinds
- Blinds Etc.
- A Shade above
- Budget décor
- Blind faith
- On The wall
- Not Just Blinds
- Design Smar
- Personal touch
- Metro Blind and Shade
- Shade and shutter expo
- Inspiration Window Coverings
Plus hundreds more!
Become a Blind, Shade and Shutter Broker
Join over 400 Blind Broker Dealers nationwide. The Blind Brokers Network has powerful alliances with major manufacturers in the Blind, Shade, Shutter, Drapery & Tint industries.
Our Dealers Sell For Less!
Being a Blind and Shutter Broker means you sell for less because of unique marketing systems that keep your overhead very low and offer unique benefits like:
- No Territory Restrictions
- No Royalties
- No Huge Start-Up Fees
As a member, you pay what Home Depot and Lowe's pay!
You'll have wholesale access to major manufacturers like:
Plus low cost access to:
- Hunter Douglas
- Kathy Ireland
- Norman Shutters
- And many more!
We also offer:
- Credit card systems,
- Pre-built web sites,
- 12 different pre-printed brochures,
- Direct mail lay outs,
- Realtor rewards brochures,
- Bid sheets and contracts
- Business start up stationery
- Please note: All Dealers Must Have Good Credit
The most important component of a business is the marketing plan. We offer customized marketing plans for all our members. Our founder, Steve Dale, is a Strategic Marketing specialist and has personally helped our over 400 members.
- Hands-on training camps,
- 12 different training DVD's,
- FREE unlimited support,
- Face time with manufacturers' reps,
- Industry updates,
- Secrets and discoveries from other members
- Large variety of hand samples