Franchise Opportunities > Buildingstars Commercial Clean Franchise Info
Buildingstars Commercial Clean Franchise Information
Buildingstars Commercial Clean Franchise Start-Up Costs|
Mission and Concept
BuildingStars' mission is to provide safe, clean and healthy work
environments by attracting, training and motivating the best people in
Cleaning is just part of what we do at Buildingstars®. We look
at the unique needs of our customer to create a total solution for
their facility. We go beyond clean to create a safe and healthy work
- Clean Environment: We use a
comprehensive cleaning approach that may include multiple service and
- Safe Environment: We develop a
proactive safety plan for our customers facility, managed through our
Safety Star program.
- Healthy Environment: We help to
create healthy work environments through our Touch Free Restroom and
Green Star program.
Since 1994, Buildingstars® has been delivering high quality facility
services to customers in a variety of markets including office,
medical, financial and educational institutions. With offices in St.
Louis, Chicago, Phoenix, and Houston Buildingstars® is
expanding rapidly throughout the United States and is emerging as a
leader in the industry. Our service is complete, consistent, courteous
and now environmentally-friendly through our Green Star program.
- Quality commercial cleaning company since 1994.
- Service more than 1,400 customers including corporate,
office, medical, financial and educational institutions.
- Comprehensive Facility Services - A single source for all
facility service needs.
- Innovative service programs including our Touch Free
Restrooms and Green Star green cleaning program.
- State-of-the-art Human Resources Department
- Rising Star - Proprietary Management Development Program.
- Comprehensive Quality Control program with a history of
exceeding customer expectations.
Benefits of BuildingStars
Over the years, Buildingstars® has been able to build a team of highly
motivated, highly qualified, highly experienced Franchise Managers
through a management development program that we call Rising Star™.
- Rising Star™ provides our Franchise Managers with a clear
path for advancement from Cleaning Technician to Onsite Manager to a
- Each stage of development is supported by a state of the
art training program. Advancement from one stage of management to the
next is based on the Franchise Manager's ability to successfully meet a
series of performance milestones.
- Each Franchise Manager shares in the profits and their
percentage increases as they advance through the program.
Safety is part of the Buildingstars® culture. Safety Star is the
program we use to establish this safety culture. Safety Star is
designed to prevent accidents and minimize risk. We use a pro-active
approach that includes comprehensive safety training, on-going
communication and safety incentives to reward those who go above and
beyond industry standards.
Our Safety Star program is led by a Qualified Safety Manager
who works closely with our Franchise Management team. This teamwork
between our corporate staff, Franchise Managers and their Service
Workers has led to measurable improvements that continue to grow:
- Buildingstars® workers' compensation Experience
Modification Rate (the industry measure of employment injuries) has
been below the industry standard since 2001 and was significantly below
the industry standard in 2007.
- Our work related injuries as measured by the OSHA
recordable incident rate have been almost non-existent and
significantly below the industry standard.
Training & Support
- Financial Assistance Provided:
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance:
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: No
- Training: 1 week classroom in
St. Louis plus ongoing visits to master territory by Buildingstars