Franchise Opportunities > Caboodle Cartridge Franchise Info
Caboodle Cartridge Franchise Information
Caboodle Cartridge Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$50,000 - $75,000
• Total Capital Investment
$95,000 - $155,000
• Third Party Financing Available
"HP's ink business is the closest they come to printing money.''
The same is true with the toner business for the HP and all the other major manufacturers like Epson, Canon and Lexmark.
The ink and toner cartridge business is truly on fire. It is a $25 billion dollar business and keeps on growing. Every company uses printers and the advent of home digital cameras is fueling the flames. More and more individuals are now printing their family photos at home on inkjet printers. Now you can also participate in this explosive growth and profits by running your own Caboodle Cartridge Store.
Caboodle Cartridge is offering an attractive franchise program that will allow you to setup your very own retail store. You will be able to offer a very broad range of remanufactured cartridges for inkjet printers, laser printers, copiers and faxes.
Practically, every business has some kind of printer or copier and most households have at least one inkjet printer. This means that a lot of cartridges have to be refilled every day.
Caboodle Cartridge Stores are a profitable business that also contributes to helping the environment. Every year, millions of cartridges end up in landfills all over America. Refilling helps to cut down on this waste and keeps the empty cartridges from polluting our environment.
It would help if you have some experience running your own business in the past, but this is not a requirement. We will teach you everything and help setup your Caboodle Store.
Caboodle has successfully proven its unique concept of refilling printer and copier cartridges thus saving its customers up to 65% of their cartridge costs.
There are several distinct advantages to opening a Caboodle Store compared to other similar opportunities:
• One of Caboodle's unique differences is our retail store approach. Rather than competing with many websites selling discounted cartridges, Caboodle services your local community. Customers who may need to return or exchange a purchase can do so with ease by going to your store.
• Caboodle is obsessed with quality! Unlike many cartridge remanufacturing companies, Caboodle doesn't cut corners. Instead of refilling ink with a hand held syringe, Caboodle uses sophisticated equipment like centrifugal spinners, evac systems and vacuum refilling. We make no compromises on spare parts. Even slightly worn parts are promptly replaced. We use only top brand inks, toners and components like drums, blades and PCR. Caboodle quality means repeat business for you.
• Our no-hassle return and replacement guarantee is convenient for customers to use.
• Unlike in Europe, the US market for ink refilled cartridges has about 13 percent share of the total cartridge market. The remaining 87% are the expensive new cartridges. Since relatively very few companies have entered the refilling market, the potential for fast growth in refilling and remanufacturing is huge.
• Our American origins of Caboodle Cartridge means that we have built a business model that is designed specifically for the North American market. We will provide you with training at our California facility in Santa Clara in the heart of the Silicon Valley. Unlike some overseas companies with experience in European and other markets, we know how to build a US business. Our experience is home grown, not transplanted from other, different markets.
• We protect our environment. By being a part of the refilling industry, you protect our environment. Every year over 320 Million of empty printer and copier cartridges end up in the landfills. Caboodle Cartridge helps to reuse thousands of these cartridges.
Consider the following:
• Caboodle experience and technology will help you succeed.
• Very high profit margins.
• Caboodle has comprehensive branding and marketing system.
• Caboodle will train your staff at our US cartridge facility.
• Free Technical Support line for your Caboodle Store
• You can get from us cartridges that are hard to refill.
• Caboodle is fanatical about cartridge quality.
• Caboodle offers a very fair franchise contract.
• Unique hub concept.
• Our cartridge exchange program means the customer doesn't have to wait.