Franchise Opportunities > Canada Franchise Info
Canada Franchise Information
Canada Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$25,000 - Most franchises require you have $25,000 to invest.
• Yes. Many franchises offer financing.
• Yes. 99% of all franchises offer training included in your franchise fee.
Canada Franchises - Advantages of buying a franchise:
Fill out the form below to see which franchises are available in Canada.
- There is a higher likelihood of success since a proven business formula is in place. The products, services, and business operations have already been established.
- Bankers usually look at successful franchise chains as having a lower risk of repayment default and are more likely to loan money based on that premise.
- The corporate image and brand awareness is already recognized. Consumers are generally more comfortable purchasing items they are familiar with and working with companies they know and trust.
- Franchise companies usually provide extensive training and support to their franchisees in effort to help them succeed.
- Many times products and services are advertised at a local and national level by the main franchise companies. This practice helps boost sales for all franchisees, but individual franchisees don't absorb the cost.