Franchise Opportunities > Canyon Leasing Franchise Info
Canyon Leasing Franchise Information
Canyon Leasing Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
Become an independent Equipment Lease-Finance Broker as a Canyon-Trained Consultant
Canyon Leasing, provides the knowledge, support, and access to the funding needed for exceptional success in today's massive and growing Equipment Leasing marketplace. American businesses need equipment. Equipment Vendors need sales. Funding Sources exist to finance the equipment to be leased – creating the $270+ Billion equipment leasing industry. Canyon Leasing-Trained Consultants are the Brokers in the middle of all this activity.
You really should strongly consider becoming a Canyon-Trained Consultant
- Leasing is a growing industry. Companies have an ongoing and growing need for equipment of all types.
- Equipment Vendors have a continuing need to sell their equipment.
- Funding Sources have a constant need to provide funds.
- You will be qualified to thrive at the crossroads of this dynamic business environment.
Consider this... Are you looking for a business that :
- You will WORK FROM HOME or a small office.
- You'll start full-time or part-time. It's your choice.
- A phone, fax, and computer are about all you'll need.
- You will be supported by Canyon's Certified Lease Professionals.
- You will attend a 3-day Canyon Training session.
- You'll be given access to Premier Funding Sources.
Requires No Employees, No Inventory, No Royalties
- Makes a $270+ Billion, Recession-Proof Industry Possible.
- Offers A Very Realistic 6-Figure Income
- Offers Tremendous Repeat Business
- Requires a Minimal Monthly Overhead (Only $300 - $500)
- Is a perfect Home-Based Business
- Operates during Normal Business Hours (Monday to Friday, 9-5)
The Unique Canyon Approach
Superior Training And Support: During your training, you will receive preparation to enter the equipment lease-finance business immediately. In addition, you will receive a lifetime of support that starts with six months of proactive coaching by our staff of Certified Lease Professionals ( CLP).
- Supply-Side Lease/Financing: You will be trained to provide lease/financing directly to Dealers/Vendors of Commercial Equipment, NOT primarily to the equipment's End Users. Your appeal: "I will help you sell more."
- Premier Funding Sources: You will have access to a large group of Funding Sources who have agreed to waive their minimum-time-in-business requirements because you are Canyon-Trained and supported.
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Financing Fundamentals
- Applied Leasing
- Sales Techniques
Canyon Financial Group, Ltd. has sufficient confidence in the value of their program that they make the following guarantee: If, immediately after completion of the three-day Canyon Training, the trainee-consultant does not feel that the Canyon program is everything it was represented to be, all moneys paid to Canyon will be refunded in full.