Franchise Opportunities > Choice Hotels Franchise Info
Choice Hotels Franchise Information
Choice Hotels Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
If you own a successful business, you may already have the skills you need to take on your next franchise opportunity—at Choice Hotels. We know how to help you build a great hotel franchise because we've been doing it for well over 60 years.
We provide training programs and property management systems, along with a reservation system that drives business to your door. And Choice Hotels is committed, offering franchise opportunities and an emerging markets team dedicated to bringing aboard and supporting first-time owners.
Why hotels? Lodging is a large industry in a growth cycle. In 2006, revenue reached more than $133 billion, with approximately 52 percent gross operating profit margin for hotels without food and beverage options, offering a greater potential for ROI than most businesses*. Revenue and profits are growing steadily, almost doubling since the early 90s.
Hotels are a potential wealth-building asset and can build equity in tangible real estate, which could create value from your investment and provide the kind of resources that could leave a legacy for you and your family. Generating revenue from hotel operations and real-estate appreciation is a method for building successful wealth to transfer to another generation.
It's always a challenge to develop a new business, but it can be a great deal easier if you pick an organization with a strong track record in helping create successful businesses. Looking to diversify your portfolio? Hotel ownership is an attractive investment for entrepreneurs looking to do just that, and Choice is committed to educating business-minded individuals who haven't had any experience in hotel franchising.
Why Choice? As a hotel franchisor, Choice delivers business. Our vast reservations system sent $2 billion in business to our franchisees in 2007 alone.* And with sales forces and national marketing programs, we help send customers right to your door.
Here are some compelling reasons to work with us on your next business venture:
But perhaps the most important reason is that our success depends on yours. We do not own or manage hotels**. This means we are focused exclusively on optimizing hotel performance for our franchisees... maybe you.
- Choice Hotels is one of the largest hotel franchisors in the world.
- Over $175 million spent annually on national advertising and marketing designed to raise brand awareness and drive guests to your hotel.
- A dedicated team designed to make your transition into the hotel industry a seamless process.
- An exceptional set of resources, services, training programs and property management systems that are designed to maximize your profitability and ensure efficient operations - supported by one of the largest field services organizations in the industry.
- Ten powerful and popular brands in a diverse portfolio that meet the needs of today's travelers and developers: Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria Suites®, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, Econo Lodge® and Rodeway Inn®.
*Source: Internal data.
**Although Choice Hotels currently owns three hotels as a result of a transaction with a previous affiliate, we do not intend to develop, own or operate any other hotels.
This information is not an offering to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. We offer franchises solely by means of our franchise disclosure document filed and registered with applicable state authorities. It is not directed to the residents of any particular jurisdiction.