Franchise Opportunities > Closet Tailors Franchise Info
Closet Tailors Franchise Information
Closet Tailors Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Total Capital Investment
$64,950 + Truck
Come Explore the Future of the Closet & Garage Business...
Like a nifty little speedboat in an industry of barges, Closet TailorsŪ - the first ever affordable, low-overhead franchise in the organization system business - continues its sweep across America with $35,000 of in-house financing offered to all qualified applicants.
Developed by Home Franchise Concepts, Inc. (whose flagship company, Budget BlindsŪ, has become one of the most successful concepts in the history of franchising), Closet TailorsŪ offers buying power, cutting edge technology, unmatched support, an enormous growth-triggered national advertising program, and a system for business start-up and operation designed to dominate the industry.
Under the slogan "organized for life", our franchisees provide free in-home high-tech design consultation, measuring, and professional installation of an extensive selection of semi-custom closet, pantry, garage, and home office organization systems. The business requires one box truck, and a small warehouse.
As a Closet TailorsŪ franchisee, you'll receive:
Closet TailorsŪ offers a one-of-a-kind chance to step into this booming $5 billion industry without the expense or headache of a manufacturing facility - and to do so with a team of nationally recognized franchise experts.
- Complete Training - A two-week comprehensive course modeled after our highly successful program for Budget BlindsŪ.
- Exclusive Territory - A designated marketing area of over 60,000 households.
- VSP Software - An all-in-one designing, estimating, and selling tool that helps you and the customer visualize organizational solutions together.
- Personal Business Representative - An individual from our corporate facility of over 75 employees assigned to answer all questions, provide guidance, and keep your business running smoothly.
- Local Marketing Tools - Customizable and professional-looking creative such as newspaper ads, fliers, postcards, door hangers, yard signs, and brochures.
- National Advertising - A multi-million dollar growth-triggered program (using magazine, television, and the Internet) planned to commence at a specific stage of our franchise development to secure a giant national brand presence.
The future of the organization system business has finally come of age.