Franchise Opportunities > ClosetMaid Franchise Info
ClosetMaid Franchise Information
ClosetMaid Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
We know, like thousands of others, you dream of owning your own business and being your own boss. Becoming an authorized dealer of our laminate and wire custom closet products is the perfect way to do just that. Not only will you enjoy having the autonomy you seek, you'll also reap the benefits of our complete training and support system– all of which continues even after you've launched your business.
Design, sell and install custom closet systems featuring Closetmaid brand storage products directly to consumers. You structure the business to fit your needs. You visit customer homes to measure, design and sell custom closets. No construction experience is needed. We will train you to become a professional designer and installer.
You'll be targeting the fastest-growing market segment in America: existing homes with lots of messy closets, garages, and a host of other shelving and organizing needs! And just take a look around your own area. You probably see hundreds of new homes and entire home communities popping up. Add these developments to those already existing homes and you have a vast customer base.
Start your company for less than US$25,000, approx. one-quarter of the start up costs of other, national closet organizing companies. No start up fees, minimum inventory requirements, no expensive manufacturing and shop equipment...and no royalties to pay!
- NO: manufacturing equipment, large inventory requirements or royalties to pay.
- Investment: up to $25,000*
- You can run your business from home.
- A widely recognizable name brand.
- We provide the "big company" look with lots of marketing
- Quality products at up to 30% less than what other home organizing industry manufacturers charge.
- Materials which are easy to assemble, easy to install.
- Free one week training at our World headquarters in Ocala, Fl. as well as extensive start-up materials.
- Continued support, even after you've launched your business.
- Start up costs may vary from region to region