Franchise Opportunities > ComForcare Senior Services Franchise Info
ComForcare Senior Services Franchise Information
ComForcare Senior Services Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$69,500 - $89,500
• Yes, Via Third Party
Two thirds of home care recipients are over the age of 65. The U.S. Census Bureau shows that this is the fastest growing segment of the population today. In the year 2000, more than 600 million people were over age 60. By the year 2025, there will be 1.2 billion in that age range and more than 2 billion by 2050.
ComForcare Senior Services franchise members provide non-medical and skilled nursing in-home care primarily to the exploding market of seniors over age 65, including assistance in the activities of daily living through companion and hands-on personal care services. ComForcare members provide much needed services that support independence, dignity and quality of life and contribute to their communities.
Significant Financial Advantages:
Significant Marketing Advantages:
- Scalable Business Model - No Limits on Earnings
- Multiple Revenue Streams Including Skilled Nursing (New in 2011)
- Powerful National Alliances Program – Up to 20% of Revenues
- Large Protected Territories – Over 30,000 Seniors Age 65 & Older
- Low Investment (includes 6 months of working capital)
- Declining Royalty Program (5% - 4% - 3%)
Significant Support Advantages:
- Highly Effective Marketing Tools
- Unique Retirement Home Marketing Initiatives
- Unique Virtual Family Care Portal
- Prescription Drug Card Program – Significant Savings
- Expanded Training Program – 4 Weeks
1 Week @ Home
2 Weeks @ ComForcare Headquarters
1 Week @ Franchise Location
ComForcare Proven Success:
(2011 FDD – Offices Open 3 Years)
- Proprietary Business Management Software – HealthManager 4
- Industry Leading 10-Step Hiring Process – No Subcontracted Staff
- Fractional Outsourcing Support – Front & Back Office
- Ongoing Operational Support & Communications
- Franchise Business Consultants – Field Visits & Assistance
- Regional Meetings & National Conference – 70% Participation
Successful Candidate Profile:
- 53% of Offices at $650,000 in Sales
- 37% of Offices at $1,000,000 in Sales
- 19% of Offices at $1,500,000 in Sales
You should also take a few minutes to view the short introduction video below:
- Successful marketing, management and general business backgrounds show greatest results.
- This is a strategic relationship sale with a solution-oriented presentation of the services offered. Candidates should be positive, proactive people who also wish to contribute significantly to their communities.
- No health care experience is necessary, but could be helpful in building relationships.
- Must be able to manage a small staff while handling a multi-task environment.
ComForcare Senior Services Franchise|
Click Here to request more info!
|Request More Information from ComForcare Senior Services Franchise