Franchise Opportunities > Creation Carpets & Flooring of America Franchise Info
Creation Carpets & Flooring of America Franchise Information
Creation Carpets & Flooring of America Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
As a CCA dealer you will be entitled to:
No need to take our word for it, listen to what our franchisees say
- Expenses-paid Training: Your expenses for training at our headquarters in San Antonio, Texas will be covered by CCA (up to $500.00)
- Complete Industry Introduction: Get a thorough overview of the carpet industry, including manufacturing techniques and distribution methods
- Operations Training: How to measure an installation, hire competent installers, process a customer credit application and insure customer satisfaction
- Sales Training: Lead follow-ups, sales calls, presentations and closing techniques
- Marketing Plan Assistance: We'll help you develop a marketing plan for your dealership, including sales and promotional materials and advertising information
- Sample Selection: You'll receive a large selection of carpet samples from three leading carpet mills and have access to other product lines including hardwood, ceramic tile, vinyl and laminates
- Low Pricing Access: You'll have access to our guaranteed lowest mill direct pricing, as well as advice on how to set your own profit margins
- Ongoing Support: CCA will provide you with operational and marketing support
"Being a law enforcement officer, I was completely skeptical of franchise possibilities or "work-from-home opportunities." If you have done any research at all, every business opportunity will tell you they are "the best." Don't believe it! I spent close to a year researching opportunities and luckily found MITS/CCA. Owners Robert & Cathy Morse have proven that their company is more than an opportunity - it's a livelihood and a complete passion. Being a part of a national buying group gives us the complete ability to compete with national franchise businesses at half the cost. Better yet, we do not pay franchise fees or monthly royalties. Try getting that from any reputable business opportunity! You owe it to yourself and your family to take a leap of faith and research MITS/CCA. I'm confident you will be impressed."
Jonathan D. Jarrell, Blinds & Floors Galore, Ocala, Florida
Compare Us to Anyone!
Don't Settle for Second Best!
Creation Carpets of America (CCA) was founded by flooring veterans Robert and Cathy Morse. They wanted to bring better, more affordable opportunities to those interested in owning their own flooring business. The concept is simple: with a minimal investment, a new flooring dealer can receive comprehensive training, preferred pricing, marketing and promotional materials, and a full array of samples. In the ten years since Creation Carpets & Flooring was established, there are over 41 Independent Dealers nationwide and growing. Creation Carpets & Flooring of America is quickly becoming the #1 flooring dealership in the US.
Fast becoming the the #1 Company of Choice in the flooring business
Available now, Qualified Lead Programs!!! Priceless.
Creation Carpets & Flooring of America is an exclusive, one-of-a-kind concept that satisfies the demand of individuals who want to own and operate their own flooring business.
The average cost of starting a traditional showroom carpet business is in excess of $75,000! This high investment is attributed to showroom and inventory expenses, sales and staff salaries, credit lines and warehousing costs. Profit margins would not be realized for a long time. Through Creation Carpets of America's exclusive program, these costs are eliminated and you will be able to start making profits immediately from our numerous product lines. Imagine having the ability of owning and operating your own flooring business at a fraction of the cost of a traditional showroom.
At Creation Carpets of America (CCA), we offer an extensive training program with a commitment to excellence.
The future you're building belongs to you
Please note that territories for (Creations Carpets/ Made In The Shade) are filling up fast. We are currently looking for prospects interested in moving forward within the next 6 months.
Please note that this opportunity is only accepting inquires from the U.S. and Canada. Interested parties should have at least $20,000 to invest.