Franchise Opportunities > CrimsonCup Franchise Info
CrimsonCup Franchise Information
CrimsonCup Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
We have created a recognizable brand for our independent coffeehouses:
Coffee + Community
- Consumers can search the map for the nearest Quality Certified stores on the CrimsonCup website.
- Exterior signage – Each Certified store receives a lighted Quality Certified sign to hang in the window.
- Interior signage – Though the look of the menu systems are unique, each board is set up for profitability and offers the same great selection.
- If a latte or mocha is served in the crimson cup, you know the drink will taste great! Each Certified store receives custom sleeves printed with their logo, to use with the cup.
- Throughout the year, Quality Certified stores receive seasonal posters and grass root marketing tactics. They also have access to the CrimsonCup success portfolio; a collection of marketing material proven to increase coffee house sales.
CrimsonCup provides the tools and on-going support needed to make your business a viable asset for your community. We leave it up to you to provide the coffee house name and create a unique atmosphere.
We believe that everyone deserves a great cup of coffee, served in a welcoming atmosphere that makes customers feel right at home—something the big chains promise but can't actually deliver. You see, the coffee giants actually live and work elsewhere. But Quality Certified coffee house owners live within the community. They know you, your kids—even your dog—and they have the same interest in the community that you do. They take it upon themselves to make their community a better place. Allowing the coffee house owner to create this community haven is CrimsonCup's passion – something other franchises cannot match.
We invite you to join the growing community of independent coffee houses that carry the Quality Certified mark!
TMCOFFEE + COMMUNITY is a trademark of CrimsonCup, Inc.® CRIMSONCUP and the cup logo are federally registered trademarks of CrimsonCup, Inc.
CrimsonCup knows what it takes to open a successful coffee house. Our Quality Certification Program includes:
Consumers go to chains because they know what to expect not because they necessarily like the product. Because our customers go through extensive barista training, use the same recipes and the same certified products, the consumer knows they can always expect a consistently great experience. Join a nationwide network of independently owned coffee houses proudly displaying the CrimsonCup certification of quality.
- Providing you with the highest quality coffee available
- Helping you find and secure the best location in your community
- Sharing our proven business planning process
- Designing the most efficient coffee bar and equipment layout
- Including the best equipment the industry has to offer
- Conducting on-site barista training
- Providing a profitable menu system and point-of-sale marketing support
- Creating a personalized marketing and grand opening plan
- Giving you training manuals and daily check sheets for efficiency
- Hosting an annual Independents' Day Coffee Conference
- Ongoing marketing support including seasonal drink promotions and grass roots marketing tools
- Putting more money where it belongs - back into your community
CrimsonCup provides all of the benefits of a franchise, with less capital to invest and no franchise fees or royalties.
Experience the freedom and satisfaction of owning an independent coffee house while having access to over 15 years of experience from the experts at CrimsonCup.
Our Quality Certification program has attracted nearly 100 independent coffeehouses to participate in over 20 states. Our proven Business Model includes all of the benefits of a franchise: The tools & expertise needed to set up a profitable business, as well as, brand recognition. CrimsonCup differs from franchises by encouraging independents to create their own look and feel.