Franchise Opportunities > Dogsmith Franchise Info
Dogsmith Franchise Information
Dogsmith Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Dog Training and Pet Care
2 explosive businesses in 1 Franchise!
The DogSmith is the nation's most cutting-edge dog training franchise system. Lead by internationally renowned dog trainer and animal behaviorist, Niki Tudge, all DogSmith franchise owners practice a state-of-the-art dog training methodology that is highly effective, scientifically proven, and, most importantly, based on positive, humane training techniques.
Dog ownership numbers are through the roof! And more importantly, gone are the days when our dogs were relegated to leashes in the backyard and scraps from the dinner table. Today more than ever, dogs are part of our family. The DogSmith is dedicated to helping families assimilate their dogs into their households. By providing instruction, guidance and a deeper understanding of the relationship between owners and their four-legged children, The DogSmith helps families create the relationship with their dogs that they've always wanted.
Question: With the nation's average Dog Trainer charging between $80-$200 per hour, what could be better than being qualified to offer industry-leading, highly lucrative dog training services?
Answer: Being qualified to offer industry-leading dog training services AND a variety of highly profitable pet care services.
We've learned from experience that, once you've done a great job training someone's dog, there's nobody else they'd rather have care for their dog. That's why we've decided to become the nation's first dog training franchise to also offer pet care services.
With The DogSmith's two-in-one business model, our franchise owners have the luxury of capitalizing on not one, but two rapidly expanding segments of the pet industry. The DogSmith's two-in-one business model does more than just help our franchise owners create multiple streams of income. By cross-marketing dog training and pet care services, DogSmith owners rarely have to turn away a referral or an inquiry from someone interested in more than just dog training. In other words, more inquiries and more referrals mean more business!
Today, our franchisees are reaping the rewards of being trained in two related but distinct systems, dog training and pet care, all under the umbrella of one visionary franchise. As the only true "one stop, at your door" resource in the industry, our franchise owners are building thriving businesses and enjoying unparalleled success.
- Dog Walking
- Home Visits
- Medicine Administration
- Pet Shuttle
Take a look at just some of the things that separate The DogSmith from the rest of the pet industry!
Building a Business with Passion – All DogSmith franchise owners have two common character traits; an entrepreneurial spirit and a true love for dogs. The DogSmith offers budding entrepreneurs the rare chance to build a successful business while following their passion for dogs, a passion that makes every day, even those exhilarating start-up days, an enjoyable and satisfying one.
- The DogSmith's Initial Training - Every new franchise owner will train with Niki Tudge, America's #1 dog trainer, and her team of business experts. The DogSmith Training Center is situated in beautiful Bonifay, Florida where Niki has assembled a peerless team of instructors that include dog trainers, pet care business professionals, marketing specialists, franchising experts and more. Your training will cover every aspect of owning and operating a DogSmith franchise. Our expert instructors will teach you how to perform every one of your dog training and pet care responsibilities. You'll also be trained to market your new business using DogSmith's proprietary marketing system, how to create and maintain relationships with referral sources, how to coordinate your day-to day work schedule, and how to manage the administrative and financial, all in a very comprehensive, very intense 2 weeks. After your 2 weeks of initial training at The DogSmith Training Center, you will be fully prepared to competently launch your new business. But we don't expect you to be an expert. In fact, we believe that your initial training merely lays the foundation upon which your real learning can begin. Upon graduation from The DogSmith Training Center, you'll begin 12 weeks of continuing education through ongoing coaching and mentoring sessions. Scheduled weekly phone consultations, recommended readings, and question and answer forums, are all designed to bolster you from newbie to new superstar during your first 3 months in business.
- The DogSmith's Seminar Marketing– Based on Niki Tudge's experience running one of the country's largest humane societies, The DogSmith teaches all of its franchise owners proprietary seminars and marketing techniques that help them create instant relationships with local humane societies, animal shelters and rescue networks. No other dog training system can teaches you to market like this! It's truly unique to the industry and one of the main reasons our franchisees are so successful.
- The DogSmith's FastStart Program – Our FastStart program was designed to help you accomplish all of your "start-up set-up" before training in order to help you become profitable as quickly as possible.
- Financing – At The DogSmith, we'll give you advice and direction as you consider which options will best meet the needs of your unique situation and provide you with step-by-step application instructions
- Health Care– We've done extensive research into the best health care options available to small businesses in our industry. Our health care options will always have some of the most competitive and comprehensive terms available.
Quality of Life - Our franchise owners are able to enjoy the quality of life that comes with building a significant income from the comfort of their own home. Without large staffs, costly equipment or commercial leases cutting into their profits margins, DogSmith franchise owners possess a rare degree of freedom and flexibility, a flexibility that ensures that your life outside of work can be as equally rewarding as your life within it.
These are just some of the important ways THE DOGSMITH stands out from the crowd. We're proud not only to be changing the face of the dog training industry but to be elevating the entire industry of franchising to another level. WE'RE CONFIDENT YOU'LL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE!