Franchise Opportunities > Dogtopia Dog Spa Franchise Info
Dogtopia Dog Spa Franchise Information
Dogtopia Dog Spa Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$75,000 - $100,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
A Dog Lover's Dream Job
Playing. Barking. And plenty of tail wagging. It's just a typical day at Dogtopia Daycare and Spa. Here you'll find an upscale pet retreat where dogs enjoy being themselves while their owners are at work or away.
At Dogtopia, dogs enjoy supervised play in an "open" environment with no individual kennel runs. Instead they spend their day sniffing, frolicking and doing what dogs love best – having fun. Best of all, mom and dad can check in via webcam. So if you're looking for a proven franchise system that shares your passion for furry friends, you're barking up the right tree.
A Doggone Good Business
Imagine building your own business in a fast-growing industry, while working with adorable four-legged clientele. As a Dogtopia owner, you'll provide a much-appreciated service and act as the "pack leader" of an expanding family. Plus you'll have the added benefit of the strong bonds that you develop with employees and customers because of the passion you share.
A Fetching Opportunity
Multiple Revenue Options
- Dogs are members of 45 million American households.
- In 2008, pet-related spending is estimated to top $40.8 billion.
- 83% of dog owners refer to themselves as their pet's mom or dad.
For more information...Sit, stay and inquire today!
- Day Care
- Overnight Stays
- Training Classes
- Do-It-Yourself Dog Wash
- Spa Services
- Retail Sales from premium-quality toys, grooming supplies, food and treats
"I just want to thank you for providing such a wonderful service. You have no idea how valuable you are to me when my husband is deployed overseas. You give me a chance to make plans with friends in the evenings, which helps make the time pass more quickly while my husband is gone. I can't even put a value on that."
- Paula, Dogtopia Customer
"We were just blown away by the concept. It was wonderful to see the dogs playing with other dogs all day long, instead of sitting in cages."
- Sue Dietrich, Dogtopia Franchisee
All You Need to Keep Tails Wagging
At Dogtopia, dogs get to enjoy playing with each other and staff in a supervised and safe environment; you get to enjoy a well-established and tested business model and unparalleled support. And to help your business get off on the right paw, Dogtopia offers the following:
- Real estate and location assistance
- Leveraged buying power
- A comprehensive training course for day to day operations
- Dog behavior and pack management training
- A detailed step-by-step manual on our well-proven systems and processes
- On-site assistance and ongoing management consulting
- Professionally designed marketing materials and website