Franchise Opportunities > Dry Cleaning Station Franchise Info
Dry Cleaning Station Franchise Information
Dry Cleaning Station Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$25,000 - $200,000
• Total Capital Investment
$45,000 - $485,000
• Third Party Financing Available
The Dry Cleaning Station is one of the longer running dry cleaning companies that offers a franchise opportunity to potential business owners. The company itself was established in 1987 and the first franchise was sold in 1993. Since then a total of 226 units have been franchised proving itself as a serious player in the world of franchise units.
By offering a broad range of value added services, your Dry Cleaning Station franchise will be able to offer low prices, high quality, top level service, friendly atmosphere and environmentally friendly goods and produce.
A franchise with Dry Cleaning Station is tailored to meet your specifications and you can make it as simple or as complex as you see fit. A basic franchise with none of the Master Franchise options is available for only a small cash investment offering an excellent franchise business to both the beginner and the experienced.
Dry Cleaning Station franchise facts
• Dry Cleaning Station will help you through every single step to set up your new franchise.
• Established in 1987 and first franchised in 1993, there have been 226 franchised units.
• Company projects an astonishing 200 new branches in the next 12 months.
• Master Franchise program available including several extra benefits.
• 2 week training at headquarters and at an existing store.
• Assistance with site selection, lease negotiation and financial assistance also offered.