Franchise Opportunities > Eagle Transmission Franchise Info
Eagle Transmission Franchise Information
Eagle Transmission Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Transitions to Transmissions
We're Eagle Transmission. We've helped a lot of folks, and fixed a lot of transmissions since 1983. We've got the track record, management team and the proven results to help you succeed in your own Eagle Transmission Center.
An Eagle Transmission Center is a good opportunity with strong potential. At Eagle Transmissions, we know our success depends on helping owners, just like yourself, achieve their present and future goals.
You don't need to be a mechanic, or wealthy, to own your own Eagle Transmission Center. We'll give you all the information you need in order to make an educated business decision. We need your information too, so we can both evaluate our possible future together in business.
Gearing Up for the Future
An Eagle Transmission Center is a good franchise opportunity because it combines the growth of the automotive after-market industry with the growth of the franchise industry. That's real potential!
The Automotive After-Market Industry
The Franchise Industry
- The number of vehicles on the road increases by the millions every year.
- Folks are driving their cars and trucks longer—up to 7 or 8 years or more.
- The price and technology of new vehicles keeps increasing each year.
- The Auto After-Market Industry is approaching $200 Billion per year.
- Specialization has replaced full-service-from oil changes to transmission repair.
At Eagle Transmission the transmission business is booming for all the right reasons. The potential for success can be found in small towns and large cities. Our customers trust us for technical expertise and reliable repairs. Our warranty programs are second to none and referrals make up a large part of our business.
- Franchising is the fastest growing business system in the world.
- Franchising accounts for about one third of all retail sales in the US.
- Service-based franchises are one of the fastest growing business segments.
- Franchises generally exceed independent businesses for longevity.
- Franchises offer experience, proven systems, training and support.
Soar with the Eagles
We offer you a complete business franchise: a strong brand name; thorough training, support and marketing assistance; location evaluation and lease negotiation assistance; employee recruitment, training and quality management techniques; and accounting controls and financial planning. Most importantly, we'll help you build your business on mutual trust, customer satisfaction and community involvement. Thanks again for your interest, we hope that an Eagle Transmission franchise is in your near future.