Franchise Opportunities > Educational Outfitters Franchise Info
Educational Outfitters Franchise Information
Educational Outfitters Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
$82,600 - $198,200
• Third Party Financing Available
A leading provider of high quality school uniforms, embroidery services, corporate wear and promotional products.
Every now and then, a new opportunity emerges... an opportunity with tremendous potential... an opportunity that puts you in the right place at the right time... an opportunity that is based on a solid business model that can allow for you to secure your future. Educational Outfitters is just that opportunity.
Educational Outfitters is the very first franchise opportunity in the highly lucrative school uniform and school apparel field. Educational Outfitters has a solid core business but with many other revenue streams, such as, embroidery, Corporate Wear, Screen Printing, and Promotional Products. Educational Outfitters franchise is like buying two franchises in one, we even offer a Co-Brand called CustomLogo Outfitters that is used to help obtain the Corporate business.
The Demand for School Uniforms & Apparel, Embroidery and Corporate Wear is a huge, growing and largely untapped market. Although, demand is increasing there are few retail stores available to meet the need. With Educational Outfitters/CustomLogo Outfitters you can draw upon our experience, preferred pricing programs, support and systems to create a great Business.
Some Important Points
• Large Exclusive Territories
• Great Validation from Current Franchise Owners
• Franchisor very hands on with Training and Support
• Unlimited Potential
• Great Niche Business with Repeat Customer Base
• Attractive Retail Hours
• Destination Retailer-- Location is not critical to success
• Products never go bad or out of style
• Community Based Business that offers since of Fulfillment
• Numerous Revenue Streams
• Great Clientele, Fun & Fulfilling Business to Operate
• Easy to Find Customer Base & Built in Demand
It is imperative that potential Franchise Owners have good communication skills, solid Business Backgrounds, Have high Ethical and Professional Standards and would enjoy B to B sales and marketing.