Franchise Opportunities > EduFit Personal Training Studio Franchise Info
EduFit Personal Training Studio Franchise Information
EduFit Personal Training Studio Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
If you've often dreamed of opening your own personal training studio, EduFit is for you.
Since 1998, EduFit Personal Training Studios have provided individualized fitness programs to our loyal and growing client base.
Different from circuit or group training concepts, EduFit provides convenient appointment-based personal training services in our uniquely designed studios. Clients benefit from more affordable, flexible fitness options; and fitness studio owners benefit from the possibility of maximizing their client volume and retention rates.
A Unique Concept
EduFit is a great opportunity. We've developed a system to provide personal training to clients at reasonable prices. We'll provide you with a methodology for fitness studio management, and show you how to run your own location and manage your client base. We'll give you an ideal environment to provide customized exercise and fitness programs to your clients, allowing you to fully leverage you and your staff's training expertise, and maximize the potential revenue and client volume of your business.
The EduFit Franchise Program provides you with:
- An opportunity that offers an innovative approach to personal training, and sets itself apart from other health clubs
- Expertise in managing your own personal training studio, including our unique per-session pricing system, along with our proven business management model and proprietary software.
- The ability to work with clients by scheduled appointment only, so there are no crowds and you'll be able to offer tailored exercise programs for each client.
- All the support you need to run your business
We'll provide you with a full range of business support services:
We are looking for people who share in our pursuit and commitment to provide personal training services with a difference. Please complete the form below for more information and to get started today.
- Introduction to equipment financing sources and purchasing assistance for qualified prospects
- Architectural guidelines including floor plan design
- Start-up training
- Ongoing training to operate the business and to follow the EduFit sales and management system
- Top-of-the-line fitness business management software programs
- A comprehensive confidential operations manual
- Ongoing assistance through field visits and phone support
- Advertising and promotional materials
|Request More Information from EduFit Personal Training Studio Franchise