Franchise Opportunities > Elements Massage Franchise Info
Elements Massage Franchise Information
Elements Massage Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$150,000 - $160,000
• Total Capital Investment
$90,000 - $300,000
• Yes. Via Third Party
Join The Multi-Billion Dollar Massage Therapy Industry
Backed By More Than 14 Years of Franchise Experience!
The percentage of Americans receiving massage has more than doubled from 8% to 21% since 1997. The percentage of Americans receiving massage from 04'-05'increased by 4%. A skyrocketing industry, consumers now spend between $6 and $11 billion annually on massage therapy.
The Elements Experience
With upscale facilities that appeal to both male and female clients, staffed with professional massage therapists offering a variety of massage styles, Elements Therapeutic Massage franchises offer a total wellness approach providing feedback to clients to encourage repeat visits and professional image. Elements also offers retail items for sale to enhance exposure and profits, as well as a variety of pricing structures and memberships available for clients. Little extras such as bottled water and mints add perceived value at very little cost.
Not Just for the Rich
Population And Visibility Are Key
- Average income within 3 miles of original elements = $50k
- Much lower price point than Physical Therapists
One of a Kind Master Franchise Program
- 30k plus population within 3 miles of existing locations ideal
- Easy access, in the neighborhood and good visibility
Make it SIMPLE
- Master Franchise total investment range of $225,000 - $300,000includes 10 locations, including personal "flagship" location
- Master franchisee will work with ETMI to sell/develop additional 9 locations
- Locations may be sold and opened anywhere in their respective state
Training and support implemented by experienced massage therapists.
- Stay in front of the consumer-Location
- Branding is the key!
- Hours of operation
- Encourage same day service
- Cultivate referrals from Chiropractors, PT's and FT owners etc.