Franchise Opportunities > EmbroidMe Australia Franchise Info
EmbroidMe Australia Franchise Information
EmbroidMe Australia Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Total Capital Investment
Open an EmbroidMe Franchise in Australia!
The EmbroidMe Franchise is now available in Australia. EmbroidMe, founded in 2000 by Ray Titus, began franchising in April of 2001 in West Palm Beach, Florida. Today, headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, we have over 160 employees in 3 offices around the world. EmbroidMe franchises are availabe in Australia.
EmbroidMe has been at the forefront of this growth as one of the world's first embroidery and promotional products franchises, successfully franchising the full-service embroidery, garment printing, promotional products and personalized gifts concept for over seven years. We have used our experience to develop a business model that has led hundreds of EmbroidMe franchisees to success and helped us grow to become the world's largest embroidery franchise. As part of our family you get the full support and services of the EmbroidMe team - a group that is committed to providing you with the training, consulting, equipment and resources you need to make your EmbroidMe store successful.
In addition, every EmbroidMe franchisee enjoys the benefits of being part of a large network with perks such as:
Our comprehensive program includes various phases of training:
- High Volume Buying Power: With over 350 stores worldwide, EmbroidMe has an economy of scale that enables us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors; thus, giving you a chance for huge savings on all your supplies.
- Professional Store Design: Every EmbroidMe franchisee has the advantage of a retail design expert who will help make the most of a store's layout.
- A Respected Brand Name: EmbroidMe is the most recognized name in the embroidery, garment printing, promotional products and personalized gifts industry. We have been ranked the #1 franchise in the industry by Entrepreneur Magazine every year since we began. All EmbroidMe franchisees profit from the name recognition associated with being part of the world's #1 embroidery franchise.
No prior experience necessary: As a result of one of the most extensive training programs in the franchising industry, EmbroidMe franchisees become trained experts in embroidery, garment printing and business operations.
We support you every step of the way
- A two-week introductory training program (including travel and lodging expenses) at EmbroidMe University located at our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida where you will learn all aspects of the business such as production, marketing, advertising, scheduling and bookkeeping.
- One week equipment training with Tajima reviewing the embroidery machines from top to bottom.
- Two weeks of training at your store with one of our experienced operations and marketing advisors who will assist in your store's setup as well as the implementation of our proven marketing program.
Our role doesn't end when you open your doors. As an EmbroidMe franchisee, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your store a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support.
Carefully researched site selection
As we all know the location of a business is crucial to its success. Therefore we carefully research and select every EmbroidMe site, analysing factors such as business counts and client potential. Once all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we assist in negotiating your lease and your store's build-out.
EmbroidMe stores are known for master craftsmanship and exceptional customer service. Each of our individually owned and operated stores works hard to provide customers with the highest quality products and with the personalized attention they have come to expect from EmbroidMe. While we have proudly won the coveted Entrepreneur Magazine's #1 Franchise in the Industry Award every year since we began, it is the repeat customers and many referrals we receive that let us know we are doing something right.