Franchise Opportunities > Fast-teks Franchise Info
Fast-teks Franchise Information
Fast-teks Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$5,000 - $7,000
Join Fast-teks and cash in on the exciting world of on-site computer services!
No Experience Necessary
We are seeking professionals that possess strong management skills. Our franchise owners do not need prior computer related experience to be successful. In fact our top producing franchises have come from various industries unrelated to technology. Our owners do not fix or repair computers. Fast-teks franchise owners manage a staff of technicians and trainers that travel to and conduct all of our services at the site of the business or residential customer. If you have a desire to start a business of your own, follow a proven business plan and want to team up with industry leaders, then Fast-teks could be for you.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It; Hear What Our Franchisees Have To Say
"When I learned about Fast-teks I was hooked. This is a great way to run a business with unlimited growth potential. The support and call center are second to none. I reached my first year goal in my initial 6 months." Dennis Mullen - Boston, MA
"As a former CFO I looked for an opportunity with low overhead and high profitability. The support and guidance is everything I expected and more. Fast-teks helped my business become a success every step of the way." Roy Nakamura - Las Vegas, NV
The Fast-Teks Advantage
We have designed the Fast-teks franchise to be among the most reasonable in the computer industry. Our franchise package is currently $19,500. An additional $6,000 to $10,000 is needed for start-up expenses and advertising. Some highlights of your investment are:
- Home Based/Low Overhead - No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront, Fast-teks owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing and management.
- We Furnish the Qualified Technicians - We provide franchisees with pre-screened technicians; all with A+ certifications or higher.
- Multiple Service Offerings - Your staff will be qualified to provide the following services to business and residential customers: troubleshooting, virus, worm, spyware removal, DSL and cable modem setup, wireless networking, data back-up & recovery, Quickbooks experts, software training, web development, virtual support, technology consulting
- World Class Marketing Assistance - Our principals have a combined 65+ years of consumer and business to business marketing experience. Our exclusive Fast-teks Marketing Plan has been developed and time-tested over the last 12 years. This plan has been proven to be successful in hundreds of markets throughout the United States and Canada. Franchise owners also receive access to our Advertising Department that creates and prepares customized marketing and promotional materials for our franchises free of charge.
- Our Call Center, Your Competitive Advantage - Our call center answers all incoming calls for our franchise owners during business hours, including weekends. This one of kind service not only "sells" your potential clients on using our service, but even dispatches your technicians to the job-sites. By utilizing our call center, franchises never miss an opportunity for a client and create time to focus on the growth and management of their business.
- On-Site Training at Your Location - For no additional fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- Unparalleled Ongoing Support - You will have unlimited access to our staff during business hours and 24/7 access to our Fast-teks Intranet; including databases, documents, conferences, conference calls, real-time forums and many other tools to assist with the growth of your franchise.
More than 6 million computers in the United States will need replacing or upgrading within the next few years. As consumers and businesses rely more on technology, outsourcing of computer specialists will continue to grow.
The computer service market is estimated to be over $25 billion, with growth expected to exceed $47 billion by the end of 2006. There may not be a better time than now to enter the computer service marketplace.
If you have the motivation and desire to make a difference in your life and to have a business of your own, consider joining the Fast-teks team. It is a significant opportunity for the discriminating business owner or investor.
|Request More Information from Fast-teks Franchise