Franchise Opportunities > Franchise Options Franchise Info
Franchise Options Franchise Information
Franchise Options Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Total Capital Investment
• Yes. Many franchises offer financing.
• Franchise company will train new owner.
Advantages of buying a franchise:
- There is a higher likelihood of success since a proven business formula is in place. The products, services, and business operations have already been established.
- Bankers usually look at successful franchise chains as having a lower risk of repayment default and are more likely to loan money based on that premise.
- The corporate image and brand awareness is already recognized. Consumers are generally more comfortable purchasing items they are familiar with and working with companies they know and trust.
- Franchise companies usually provide extensive training and support to their franchisees in effort to help them succeed.
- Many times products and services are advertised at a local and national level by the main franchise companies. This practice helps boost sales for all franchisees, but individual franchisees don't absorb the cost.