Franchise Opportunities > FruitFlowers Franchise Info
FruitFlowers Franchise Information
FruitFlowers Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$127,150 - $185,500
• Yes, Via Third Party
Welcome to the innovative, exciting and mouthwateringly tasteful world of Incredibly Edible Delites, Inc., the creator of the FruitflowersTM bouquets! From gift giving to entertaining, our designs are sure to dazzle your customers, while growing a strong healthy business.
We start with succulent fruits that nature brings us and create beautiful and sweet Fruitflowers bouquets. We are offering our locations nationwide. Our operations philosophy, extensive training system, name recognition and innovative marketing solutions give our Franchise Partners a distinct advantage over any competition. We look forward to sharing our “incredible concept” with you and turning your dream of owning your own business into reality.
As an Incredibly Edible Delites Franchise Partner you get:
Best of all, you get the exclusive use in your territory of the most respected name in the business
- Intensive hands-on training at our Philadelphia based facility covering everything from product creation to staff development.
- Site selection, facility layout and design assistance.
- Extensive marketing and public relations support, including a presence on our website, FruitFlowers.comTM.
- Our National Franchise Conference held annually in a selected location.
Incredibly Edible Delites! Franchise Fee ($35,000)
The Franchise fee provides you with 3 weeks of intense training. During the training period, you will learn the art of creating our unique arrangements. Instruction will also include the “how to’s” of order taking, purchasing of supplies, delivery system organization and hiring of personnel, as well as the “do’s and don'ts” of advertising and much more. After your location opens, you will be assisted with our continuous support.
Initial Investment ($127,150-$185,500)
This fee will be used for:
As the undisputed originator of the FruitflowersTM concept, controlled growth is a primary concern to insure our high standards, which have become synonymous with the Incredibly Edible Delites family of products.
- Lease Deposits
- Leasehold Improvements
- Prepaid Insurance Premiums
- Initial Inventory
- Grand Opening Advertising
- Living Expenses During The Training Period
- Working Capital For Items Such As Rent, Payroll, Supplies And Computer Equipment