Franchise Opportunities > Gates Group Franchise Info
Gates Group Franchise Information
Gates Group Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Join The Gates Group and be a part of the growing restaurant and hospitality industries today! The best way to make the most of your chosen career path, all while enjoying the benefits of business-ownership and the quality of life that comes with it!
Imagine your future as a Gates Group franchise partner:
- Your daughter has a softball game at 5:30 p.m. on a Thursday night.
- Your son needs help with homework
- Your husband or wife wants to take a long weekend trip at the last minute
- You get transferred to a location an hour and a half away
- Oversee the dinner rush and miss another game
- Get home after closing – too late to help out
- You can't find anyone to cover your shifts so you stay home
- You make the commute and waste gas money day after day
- Sit on the sidelines and cheer her on!
- Take a break from your home office to be the parent you want to be!
- You take your cell phone with you and enjoy your time away!.
- You don't have to worry – your office is only steps away, not hours!
Why you should buy a Gates Group Franchise:
1. The Restaurant Industry always needs good managers:
2. You can help others begin or advance their career in the hospitality industry, while:
- The hospitality industry is constantly growing and demanding new talent
- The restaurant industry currently exceeds $475 billion in sales
- The restaurant industry employs an estimated 12.2 million people, making it the nation's largest employer outside of government
- The number of foodservice managers is projected to increase 11% from 2005 to 2015.
- The restaurant industry has a high turnover ratio of over 35%, creating constant recruiting opportunities
3. The Gates Group provides a great opportunity and full support:
- Achieving career independence
- Working from home
- Being your own boss
- Taking control of your future
- A low cost franchise - $40,000 franchise fee and small start-up costs
- Full training and on-going support from experienced recruiting professionals
- Access to established industry contracts and immediate recruiting needs
- The benefit of relationships built-up over ten years of hard work and proven results
- The Gates Group handling all your billing, invoicing, and receiving
- Internet recruiting site membership
- Online database contact management system
The Gates Group highlights
Be your own boss...Make your own hours
Low start-up costs and overhead
- Stop working for someone else
- Build security for your future
- Enjoy a better quality of life
- Create a schedule that works around your family and commitments
Use your existing skills and develop new ones
- 1/10 the cost of opening a typical restaurant
- Under $45,000.00 total investment
- Proven system
- Over 10 years of proven results with national clients
- Full training and support
Franchise partner testimonials:
- If you've ever eaten at a restaurant, you know what makes a great manager
- Help others advance their careers while building your own
"I hadn't been to one of my son's baseball games in years while I was building my traditional restaurant industry career. Now, not only do I have time to take my son to the batting cages – I also coach his team!" – Curt Boyette, Franchise Partner Las Vegas, NV