Franchise Opportunities > Glass Doctor Franchise Info
Glass Doctor Franchise Information
Glass Doctor Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
The Glass Doctor® organization currently services over 162 markets and is growing quickly. To foster our current growth trend, our team seeks qualified professionals with energy and drive who are capable of using our system and support to accelerate their own success.
For over 30 years, Glass Doctor has been working with entrepreneurs and existing glass professionals to build strong and successful glass businesses. Our many years of experience and cutting edge systems provide independent Glass Doctor franchises the direction that helps them achieve the goals they have for their business.
Following the Glass Doctor® franchise system, you can:
On-Going Corporate Support
- Have a plan in place for consistently developing new business
- Have the tools to begin building equity in your business
- Learn how to identify and attract new customers
- Earn the repeat business that creates long-term business relationships
- Acquire the information you need to build a more stable, profitable organization that includes qualified and effective personnel and ensures a steady supply of their successors
- Learn the art of setting and updating your goals to ensure growth and avoid the "plateau" trap
- Put solid financial, accounting and marketing systems to work for you and your company
- Make arrangements for long-term rewards for all the years you've worked
- Control your financial circumstances and operate within the constraints of your current financial situation
- Stay in control of your business so you can have more time for yourself, your family and your recreational interests
As you are implementing Glass Doctor's proven systems, our team continues to support you every step of the way. You will have on-going support from Glass Doctor's world headquarters staff who have years of experience and superior understanding of the glass industry. You will be assigned a regional director who is only a phone call away and circulates through your area frequently to advise you on your franchise's growth and progress.
Further, Glass Doctor frequently offers on-location site visits and has regional and national meetings to encourage and propel your understanding and use of the Glass Doctor system.
We are a part of the team that is Leading the Service Industry, including Rainbow International Restoration & Cleaning, Mr. Rooter, Aire Serv Heating & Cooling, Mr. Electric, and Glass Doctor.
Comprehensive Initial Training
Upon becoming a Glass Doctor franchisee, you will attend a proprietary training course where Glass Doctor's knowledgeable team assists you in putting financial, marketing, management, and specialized customer service strategies to work for you.
Part of your initial training is accomplished during one-week of classroom training at the world headquarters. Immediately, you will realize what it takes to manage your business better, realize profits, and allow yourself more free time.
Research shows that customers are more likely to trust a company with a strong national name - like Glass Doctor. Helping you build and strengthen your business means more than supplying you with systems and training. It means helping you project a national presence with a strong and positive image - while giving you all the advantages of local ownership.
An organization of Professional Peers
As a Glass Doctor franchisee, you automatically join a nationwide organization of other Glass Doctor business owners. Through regular conference calls, regional meetings, an annual convention and Internet communications, you will have the opportunity to meet and develop associations with your peers. You'll learn, share ideas and experiences, and provide each other with support, advice and professional cooperation, not competition.
Training and Support
When becoming a Glass Doctor® franchisee, you realize significant advantages over other independent glass service operations because you can count on training and support from an experienced team of industry professionals. It starts with attendance at Glass Doctor's initial franchise training and extends throughout your franchise relationship with Glass Doctor.
The Power of Synergy
Synergy - "two or more entities coming together to achieve an effect greater than they are individually capable of achieving."
|Request More Information from Glass Doctor Franchise