Franchise Opportunities > Gotcha Covered Blinds Franchise Info
Gotcha Covered Blinds Franchise Information
Gotcha Covered Blinds Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$73,297 - $96,219
• Yes, Via Third Party
A Franchise System that works! Gotcha Covered Blinds is an affordable mobile-based shop-at-home, or store front business specializing in national name brand products and unparalleled customer service. Franchise Operators develop the business through providing residential and commercial property customers with the best experience in the window coverings industry.
Gotcha Covered is showcased in Entrepreneur magazine as one of the country's "Top Home-Based Businesses". It's all about our award-winning training programs, world-class business development support, top shelf vendors and manufacturers, and always remembering the customer is king!
The Gotcha Covered 21-Week Business Development Training Program is recognized as the most comprehensive training program in the whole country! It includes:
Experience, Experience, Experience:
- 3-Week Pre-Training Preparations
- Business Set-up
- Preliminary Product Knowledge
- 1-Week Initial Operations Training in Dallas
- Business Administration
- Marketing and Advertising Product Knowledge
- 80-day Business Development Training
- On the job extended training
- Written plan of action for the first 80 days of business
- Soft Side Academy
- Final week attending the Horizon Soft Side Academy, in Dallas, to focus on drapery fashions and related.
Gotcha Covered's award-winning training program and world-class on-going support for Franchise Operators is provided by our outstanding group of TEAM Trainers, Business Development Managers and Corporate staff, who collectively have over 80 years of experience in the window fashion industry and 100+ years of experience in business, franchise and people development. This valuable resource is made available to our franchise operators every business day of the year.
Your on-going support includes:
When you are awarded a Gotcha Covered franchise, you become part of a proven system where high quality products, award-winning training and world-class support can help put you in the winner's circle and keep you there!
- A personal Business development Manager
- Coaching for Avertising and Marketing Programs
- Coaching for Point-of-Sale Techniques
- Coaching for Installation and Customer Service Techniques
- Call Center Management of Toll-Free Numbers
- Operational Field Support Monday-Friday throughout the year