About Green Building Advisors
With thousands of buildings owners paying for green services
to reduce their utility expenses in the coming years, the Energy
Reduction & Conservation business will be one of the biggest
wealth transfers of the 21st century.
Rising fuel costs, government tax programs, new construction
mandates, and environmental responsibility has created an unprecedented
business opportunity for someone ready to take charge of their career.
Market a suite of innovative energy saving solutions. Imagine
owning your very own profitable energy business, where most business
owners are actively seeking out your services. Your job
is to interact with business owners, start them in the
process (get them working with our engineers and project managers) and
move onto the next deal! Owning a green business means having access to
our Green University, an ongoing training course designed to get you
introduced to the basics, and guide you all the way through to becoming
a green energy expert.
Throughout the consulting process you'll be working with your
team of engineers to educate business owners on how to:
- Take advantage of all the tax incentive available to help
fund your green initiative.
- Reduce their gas, electricity and water bills by 50%.
- Make energy efficiency and conservation upgrades at little
or no cost.
- Identify the low hanging fruit for quick ROI – in some
cases at zero cost.
- Purchase alternative and renewable energy sources
We go into a lot more detail about your role in the business
and the services that we provide during our Green Franchise Webinar.
Use the form at the right to sign up.
Training & Support
Green Building Advisors
- Financial Assistance Provided:
- Site Selection Assistance: Yes
- Lease Negotiation Assistance:
- Recruiting Assistance: Yes
- Co-Operative Advertising: Yes
- Training: Live classes, weekly
conf call and one on one support