Franchise Opportunities > GreenTech Design/Build Franchise Info
GreenTech Design/Build Franchise Information
GreenTech Design/Build Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$40,000 - $50,000
Who We Are
GreenTech Design/Build is a client based, forward thinking construction company on the cutting edge of green building techniques and products. Our clients trust their dream to our team in providing value, comfort, and quality through ecologically sound building practices.
Make a difference in your community and beyond in the movement for a healthier environment with a GreenTech Design/Build franchise. Take advantage of the exploding energy improvement market with our latest products and money-making GreenTech opportunities. You will also be joining a network of energy conscious individuals who are interested in making a difference in our communities, our environment, and our economy through "green living".
A GreenTech Design/Build Franchise gives you the power to help change not-so-ecofriendly practices, as well as removing the guess work with a proven developed system which includes contracts, forms, marketing, and management tools. Here's what a GreenTech franchise can do for you:
- Bring an established network of market-leading industry professionals, quality service providers, and affiliate organizations such as the NAHB and Energy Star.
- Promote local and national advertising through brand name.
- Aggressively update new product availability and technical knowledge in an ever-changing industry.
- Instill proven and effective systems developed over the last 25 years that will allow your franchise to flourish and succeed.
- Leverage your existing construction business by diversifying into green and sustainable markets.
- Provide continuous support along with initial 5 day hands-on, classroom and job-site training.
Why limit your business to a minimal supply of revenue, when you can enjoy endless possibilities with the many profit centers of a GreenTech Design/Build franchise!
Go Green Today!
- Green and holistic home design
- Alternative energy sales and installation
- Green building consultation
- GT inspections for increased building performance
- Sustainable and energy saving handyman services
- New residential and small commercial construction
- Innovative remodeling and additions
- Home and workplace upgrades and improvements
- HVAC, water treatment, and/or air purification sales and installation
With "green building" growing exponentially, it is forecasted that by 2030 more than 40 million Americans will be employed in "green" industries. Starting a GreenTech Design/Build Franchise will allow you to enter this construction revolution faster and with a higher percentage of success than trying your own startup.
Our mission at GreenTech Design/Build is to give you the tools, knowledge, and technology to construct a successful and profitable business by helping others build and improve their built environments for a brighter, more sustainable future. Complete the form below to get started today.