Franchise Opportunities > Guard-A-Kid Franchise Info
Guard-A-Kid Franchise Information
Guard-A-Kid Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Why Franchise With Guard-A-KidTM?
- Direct cost to produce each child ID kit is about $4 and parents pay $20 for this service
- High profit margin (as high as 80%) on all products
- The cost of owning a Guard-A-KidTM franchise is $19,900
- Your initial package includes your complete initial inventory
- Each franchise operates in an exclusive territory
Guard-A-Kid, is the country's leading child ID and child safety program. With close to 80 franchises sold in less than 2.5 years, Guard-A-Kid is one of the fastest growing franchise systems in the industry. In its first year of franchising, Guard-A-Kid was included in the Franchise 500 listing of Entrepreneur magazine and was recently listed as "The Top 100 New Franchises" by Franchise Market Magazine.
You can choose to operate your franchise as either a home-based business by providing these products and services in schools and daycares in your exclusive territory or you can operate your Guard-A-Kid franchise through a kiosk or a cart in your desired Mall in your territory.
The following items are included in your start-up kit:
According to law enforcement throughout the United States, a parent's best assurance for the quick and safe recovery of a missing child is to have a complete profile of the child on hand. They also believe that education and safety precautions are key factors in avoiding this incident. Guard-A-Kid offers a complete child ID and child safety package to parents. During a quick stop at a Guard-A-Kid Kiosk, parents can receive a printed and a digital I.D package for their child. While others offer a single printed ID card, Guard-A-KidTM provides the parents with two wallet-size printed IDs, a large file-size ID, and most importantly a CDROM that contains all of the child's information in a digital format ready to be sent to law enforcement.
- A state-of-art laptop PC
- Guard-A-Kid proprietary software
- An FBI quality digital fingerprint scanner
- A high resolution high speed digital camera
- An adjustable camera tripod
- A high speed color printer
- A high quality laminating machine
- A surge protected power supply
- All necessary cables and accessories
- Marketing and promotional material
- Photography backdrop
- A digital scale
- Guard-A-KidTM logo polo shirts
- Personalized business cards, letterheads, etc.
- Various supplies
- Your initial inventory for all products
- Large LCD Screens
- And much more...
Parents will also be able to purchase child safety products at the kiosk including:
Why Wait Any Longer?
- Educational DVD's, music CD and books
- Internet safety software products
- Internet access control products
- Child tracking and positioning cell phones (with GPS)
- Wearable child ID products
- DNA and tooth impression products
- Child Safety Board Games
- Wireless Child Locators
- Wireless Child Distance Monitors
- First Aid Kits for children
- Magnetic Travel Door Alarms
- Child Safety lights
- Video Game and TV Timers
- TV remotes for children
- TV Profanity Filter Products
- And much more...
Guard-A-KidTM is one of the fastest growing franchises in the industry. Each franchisee receives an exclusive territory to operate their franchise and territories are going fast. The system is extremely easy to learn and is designed so that you cannot make mistakes. No prior computer knowledge or special sales skills are required. It's extremely easy, fun and rewarding.
If your time horizon is greater than three months, please contact us in the future, when you come closer to a commitment of being a franchise owner.