Franchise Opportunities > Hand and Stone Massage Spa Franchise Info
Hand and Stone Massage Spa Franchise Information
Hand and Stone Massage Spa Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Hand and Stone Massage Spa is a franchise opportunity which begins with the basic concept of providing affordably priced, conveniently located, top quality therapeutic massage services. Our Spa atmosphere, professional employees, low inventory and predictable cash flow from membership programs helps to make for happy franchisees.
Unique Competitive Advantages
- Regular store visits from corporate field support
- Regularly scheduled franchisee conference calls
- Annual franchisee conferences
- Marketing and Advertising Support
Hand and Stone is expanding nation wide and is currently offering 3 opportunities depending upon your individual desires :
- We are a Spa not a Clinic
- Wide range of massage services
- Couples Massage Room
- Higher ticket prices generated from add-on services
- Ever expanding service menu
- Focus on Customers experience
- High Therapist retention
- Single Unit- The rights to develop 1 Hand and Stone Massage Spa in your protected territory.
- Multi-Unit – The rights to develop two or more Hand and Stone Massage Spas in your protected territory.
- Regional Development / Master Franchise – The opportunity to help us grow and support a large region by helping to attract, award and support new franchisees in your territory. Regional Developers on compensated EQUALLY with Hand and Stone from the royalties and franchisee fees generated in their exclusive territory.
While many industries are shrinking the massage industry is booming! Hand and Stone franchisees are capitalizing on the growing demand for massage therapy. Our wide range of massage services, signature Hot Stone Massage, our spa atmosphere and our dedication to customer service keeps our customers coming back…and bringing there friends.
- Single Unit Liquid $100,000
- Single Unit Net Worth $400,000
- Regional Developer Net Worth $1,000,000
An Energized Market - Hand and Stone franchisees are capitalizing on the growing demand for massage therapy.
An Exciting Franchise
- Consumers spend over $10 Billion a year on massage therapy
- US Dept. of Commerce expects 27% growth in the Massage Industry (Two million more people received a massage this year than last year) .
- Use of massage among those 65 and older has tripled since 1997.
- Massage Therapy Schools have increased 500% over the past 10 years, from 250 to over 1,250 schools.
- 14% of Fortune 500 Companies offer their employees massage therapy.
- Located in retail shopping centers
- Retail business without headaches of retail
- Feel good business.
- Flexible Real Estate opportunities from 1,500 -3,000 Sq ft
- Huge Gift Card business
- Easy to operate
- Localized Real Estate support from leading national commercial real estate companies
- Turnkey build-out plans and spa design
- Assistance in recruiting and staffing for your spa
- Grand opening support
- 3 Week Training Program
- 1 week of training in our mock spa classroom training center
- 1 week of live spa training at the closest Hand and Stone available.
- 1 week of spa opening support
- Detailed training manuals
- Regular on going training with the addition of new value added services
- Regular best practice calls scheduled between franchisees