Franchise Opportunities > Homekeepers International Franchise Info
Homekeepers International Franchise Information
Homekeepers International Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
HomeKeepers International® has put together the perfect franchise program just for you! By utilizing the experience and backgrounds of its key executive staff, we offer our franchisees a wealth of resources and knowledge to help them grow their business.
Not only do our franchisees enjoy a wide variety of training opportunities, our on-going support allows for technical tools and training, start up support, marketing and advertising support, and finding the right employees that project the care that we instill in all our clients.
Over the next decade, in-home care will be one of the fastest growing fields in the United States. Become a HomeKeepers International® franchisee be a key to providing quality home care to others.
With a minimal investment (usually between $43,000 - $50,000), you can join a rapidly growing leader in this industry and create a business opportunity with nearly unlimited market demand.
At HomeKeepers International®, we want you to feel at ease and concentrate on running your business. Therefore, we want to give you the best support in the industry.
Below is the list of the extensive support that we offer our franchisees:
Why Homekeepers International?
- Assistance from our Director of Development to set up and organize your office.
- Assistance from our Director of Human Resources to find and hire employees that fit our mission of providing our clients with the best quality care available.
- Assistance from our Director of Sales and Marketing to help you establish a marketing plan and advertise your business.
- Initial and on-going training.
- Continuous and on-going operational support.
- Technical assistance to set up your records, financial operations and other computer programs.
- Use of the HomeKeepers International® federally registered trademark and logo.
- Other services that is unique to the parent company, such as ordering client medical supplies and equipment, legal services, and financial advisement for clients.
- Networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend state, regional and national meetings.
- HomeKeepers International® will provide you with technical support to set up and maintain your financial, employee and client information.
- At HomeKeepers International®, the franchise fee is $24,500 and your total start-up costs and working capital requirements may bring your total investment to $43,000-$50,000.
- The franchise team, along with the CEO, will be there every step of the way to provide initial and on-going support and guidance.
- As a new franchisee, we will bring you to the Corporate Office for an intense training course.
- You will have the opportunity to have exclusive and protected territories. We will work to design an effective territory based on general population, senior and household income demographics.