Franchise Opportunities > House of Bread Franchise Info
House of Bread Franchise Information
House of Bread Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$100,000 - $150,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
Total initial startup costs are approximately $250,000, which can vary depending upon whether new or used equipment is purchased. Also included is the franchise fee, travel, training, location selection, site build out, point-of-sale information system, equipment purchase, initial supplies and ingredients, organizational expenses, signage, pre-opening promotion and working capital. We do not provide direct financing. However, we do provide assistance with financial projections, business plan designs, and lender negotiations.
House of Bread Franchising has planned for responsible, managed growth by building a network of intelligent, hard-working and honest franchisees who enjoy making great bread and offering quality services.
The demographic area for a House of Bread Bakery should be a town with a population of at least 50,000 people within the city limits or an area with over 100,000 people within a five mile radius.
When serious franchise discussions begin, you will be furnished with a disclosure document. Generally, how fast you achieve your financial goals depends upon many variables but mostly it depends on you.
Training and Support
House of Bread Franchising promises to provide you with all the tools you will need to start your own House of Bread Bakery and will continue to support you after your store opens. We will provide technical assistance in the following areas:
- Bakery location selection with demographic requirements and recommendations
- Store layout
- Ability to secure a state-of-the-art point-of-sale information system specifically designed for House of Bread
- Equipment procurement sources, new and used
- Detailed equipment and supplies list
- Owner training at House of Bread and in your store
- Employee training materials and schedules
- Operational control systems including employee handling recommendations, register controls, product pricing guidelines and production trouble shooting techniques
- Use of the House of Bread accounting, billing and payroll systems
- Advertising and promotion formats
- Publicity suggestions
- Proven recipes and production schedules
- Wholesale strategies and systems
House of Bread is a retail micro-bread bakery with a deli concept on the side. We focus on using organic ingredients to produce the most delicious and nutritious bread ever. The three distinguishing factors that are attributable to the success of the concept are the milling of high protein organic wheat berries on the premise, an open production site and a huge sample board in order for people to be able to sample hot bread out of the oven.
Since 1996, we have been baking bread the way Grandma made it by hand, fresh, and naturally. We have recently converted to using 100% organic oats, grains and flours in our flagship San Luis Obispo House of Bread. Most of the franchisees have either introduced or are in the process of introducing an organic product line. Our products are all made from scratch using the finest and freshest ingredients including high-protein flour that is stone ground daily at each location, and certified chemical free.
For a full brochure and information on franchise opportunities
and an application please fill out the request form.