Franchise Opportunities > iFranchise Group Franchise Info
iFranchise Group Franchise Information
iFranchise Group Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Welcome to the iFranchise Group
Our services are primarily geared toward three markets:
Our consultants bring decades of experience to your franchise planning and implementation efforts. Founded on the principle that great people make great companies, the iFranchise Group delivers ample expertise to every engagement. Virtually all of our senior people have real-world experience -- having either worked for significant franchise companies and/or sold franchises -- so they know what it's like in the trenches.
- First-time franchisors: Companies seeking to franchise a business for the first time who already have developed a successful prototype and are looking to expand through franchising.
- Existing franchisors: Companies who are already franchising who are looking to improve on an established franchise system, hire personnel, increase their operating efficiency, improve quality, or boost franchise sales.
- Manufacturers-dealer/distributors: For networks currently selling through dealers or distributors, the iFranchise Group has developed a proprietary system to help increase operational control, improve brand image, and increase product sales.
What makes the iFranchise Group different?
The 12 Criteria of Franchisability
- More real-world franchise experience than any of our competitors. Period. The hands-on, no-nonsense approach of the iFranchise Group comes from the real-world experience of its team members. Members of the iFranchise Group have held senior management positions at franchise companies including Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels, Adecco Personnel (Adia Services), AFC (Popeye's, Church's and others), Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, PIP Printing, Snelling & Snelling, Taco Bell, and Yorkshire Global (A&W, Long John Silvers). Our recommendations aren't just based on what we've learned from textbooks, but from our decades of experience building some of the world's most successful franchise companies.
- Services customized to your needs. Consider the expression, "when your only tool is a hammer, every problem is a nail." That doesn't apply to the iFranchise Group. Rather than take a cookie-cutter approach, we will assess your company's needs and only recommend an expansion strategy if we feel it is right for you. Perhaps franchising is not the answer. Some of our competitors would call that heresy. We call it common sense. The iFranchise Group accepts a limited number of clients in any given year. And since we also work with non-franchise companies (licensors, dealers, and distributors), we won't recommend franchising if it is not the right strategy for you. We are dedicated to long-term relationships with increasingly successful clients. We design our involvement with your company -- based on your growth goals, your internal resources, and your budget -- to best ensure your success.
- The widest range of cutting-edge services. If you are looking for a one-stop solution, look no further. The iFranchise Group can help you establish yourself as a franchisor through the development of strategic plans, operations manuals, marketing plans, and sales brochures. But the iFranchise Group goes beyond the basics. We can also help you develop e-brochures, Web sites, videotapes for use on the Internet, Intranet sites, and a variety of other high-tech solutions for fast-growing franchisors.
- Implementation assistance. Maintaining a lean in-house staff and providing top-quality support can be critical for growing franchise companies. Not only do we design and help implement new initiatives, but we also serve as an advisor and invaluable resource through every stage of franchise development and growth.
- A solid gold client list and references to match. The iFranchise Group has worked on projects for companies including Ace Hardware, Bridgestone/Firestone, Chevron, Chem-Dry, Dippin' Dots, Fleming, Gordon Biersch, Hallmark Cards, Horizon Pharmacies, HoneyBaked Ham, Line-X, McDonald's, Orica, Philips Electronics, Philips Van Heusen, Praxair, Successories, Tribune Companies, as well as numerous start-up franchisors.
To help make the initial decision on whether to franchise, the iFranchise Group has developed twelve criteria that you can use to test the franchisability of your business. Though not absolute, applying this test to your business will at least let you know where you stand and perhaps provide you with some insight as to how your business must be improved in order to franchise.
Assuming that you have a franchisable business and the resources necessary to succeed, your next step should be to determine if franchising is the best strategy based on your own personal goals and objectives.
Advantages of Franchising a Business
While franchising provides individual franchisees with a proven system and the support of a much larger organization, the advantages to the franchisor are even more significant:
Contact us by filling out the form below and see how we can help.
- Lower Capital Expenditure Requirements
- Higher Return on Investment
- Risk Reduction
- Greater Speed of Growth
- Reduced Role in Day-to-Day Operations
- Highly Motivated Management and Lower Turnover Rates
- Better Quality Control
- Maximized Unit Performance
- Lean Structure
- Effective Brand Building and Advertising
- Easier International Expansion