Franchise Opportunities > Interstate Batteries Franchise Info
Interstate Batteries Franchise Information
Interstate Batteries Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
Why should you consider becoming an Interstate All Battery Center franchise owner?
If this winning formula of strong corporate culture, proven track record and untapped market potential sounds like the business opportunity you're looking for, we're interested in talking to you.
- Over $991,000 average sales per unit1
- Explosive $52.6 billion global battery market with estimated growth of 7% annually2
- Franchise Business Review Top 50 Franchises of 2007 recipient, ranking 20th for franchisee satisfaction
- Proven business model built on 50 years of vehicle batteries success
- Industry leading 98% customer satisfaction rating for company-owned stores
- The only all battery franchise based on a strong, widely recognized national brand
- Two revenue streams: retail and commercial sales
- Average U.S. household usage of 21 battery operated devices3
- Superior product quality, competitive pricing and strong supply chain relationships
- Exceptional operations training with detailed, documented systems manuals
- Targeted strategic marketing programs and resources
This advertisement does not constitute a franchise offering. An offering may be made by Interstate All Battery Center only after your receipt of the Franchise Disclosure Document, which is filed with certain states. A copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document may be obtained through contacting Kevin Hogan at Interstate All Battery Center Franchising, 17400 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040. Minnesota franchise registration number F-5119.
1 The average sales total of $991,477 is based on operating results for our 14 free-standing franchised centers open for our 12-month fiscal year 2008, during which gross sales for those centers ranged from $467,866 to $1,469,738. Of the 14 centers, 6 centers or 43% achieved gross sales exceeding the average. See our Uniform Franchise Offering Circular for more details. Your business' gross sales may differ and there is no assurance that your business will attain the average sales shown here.
2The Freedonia Group
32004 Battery Operated Device Inventory Study, Ipsos-NPD
|Request More Information from Interstate Batteries Franchise