Franchise Opportunities > Jacksons All-American Sports Grill Franchise Info
Jacksons All-American Sports Grill Franchise Information
Jacksons All-American Sports Grill Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
"Your Game at Your Seat"
The principle behind creating the ultimate sports viewing environment can be explained concisely and by the simple philosophy of "your game at your seat." In practice, this translates to some fifty flat-screen monitors, surrounding customers in the most ergonomically correct position to afford patrons the best perspective on their preferred game. To accomplish this, each Jackson's will harness between two and four digital sources to supply a multitude of programming options to nearly fifty (that's 5-0!) television monitors utilizing the latest in High-Definition LCD, plasma, and projection technologies.
Award-Winning "Signature" Menu
Jackson's comprehensive casual dining menu offers customers a truly diverse fare, complete with nearly one-hundred staple menu items and weekly specials, ranging from:
...and truly decadent desserts!
- Authentic bar-style appetizers
- Steakhouse-quality burgers and steaks from
- Certified Angus Beef
- Fresh (never-frozen) wings with proprietary sauces
- Healthy chicken and steak wraps
- Enormous salads and sandwiches
Each section of our menu boasts a special "Signature" item, denoted by a miniature Jackson's logo, and representative of an exceptional item with an incredible taste, massive portion, and all at an exceptional value to the customer.
WELCOME TO JACKSON'S ALL-AMERICAN SPORTS GRILL
Setting the "Bar" for Sports Grill and Casual Dining Entertainment
Join the Jackson's restaurant and franchise family as we celebrate over 30 years of restaurant excellence! For more than three decades, Jackson's have offered patrons the ultimate experience in sports viewing and casual dining entertainment. Now, you have the franchise opportunity to join our proven restaurant system and become the leader and owner of your own Jackson's All-American Sports Grill restaurant. Our franchise development team continues to refine Jackson's operational systems in order to provide new franchisees with a comprehensive and truly "turn-key" restaurant development package.
By the Numbers
In the Beginning...
- Franchising Fees: $50,000
- Estimated Initial Investment: $850K to $1.25MM
- Royalties: 4.0%
- Liquid Capital: $350,000 + Recommended
- Advertising Contribution & Requirement
-Co-op/Regional Contribution: 0.5%
-Local Marketing Spending Requirement: >3.0%
Established in 1977, the first Jackson's was home to the then fledgling Denver Broncos and their loyal 'Orange-Crush' fans around downtown Denver, Colorado. A short time later, the Denver Post would rank Jackson's the "Best Sports Bar in Colorado," publically denoting Jackson's arrival and contribution toward the present-day definition of then newly-coined moniker of 'sports bar.'
Fast forward three decades, and Jackson's has weathered all of the industry storms, gained invaluable insight and experience, and did so while in continual pursuit of operational perfection. Even Jackson's original founder contributes to the overall development and refinement of the brand as we collectively pursue perfection.
The System of Success
Whether we are updating our systems from knowledge gained or integrating the latest technologies, the goal for our development staff has been unchanging:
We have successfully implemented these principles into everyday operations resulting in frequent updates to our turn-key solutions, including Jackson's:
- Set the 'stage' for the customer, literally and figuratively and then,
- Maintain that stage to produce, or simply enhance, the overall customer experience.
The "Turn-Key" Difference
From your initial exploration of Jackson's restaurant family, to the site development, store design, training regiment and ongoing service support, our franchise development team will work to assist you throughout the entire franchising process, with particular attention and resources oriented towards:
- Design & Development – Each Jackson's becomes a custom and localized-version of our proven and dynamically refined restaurant systems with an emphasis on the local and state sports teams and general assimilation into the local neighborhood.
- Training – Prior to your grand opening, franchise operators and current management staff – followed by hourly employees – begin their training in traditional classroom and "live" environments with some portion of each occurring at designated corporate training facilities, as well as, in your new Jackson's restaurant when available.
- Support Services – In the days, weeks, and years following the initial opening of your new Jackson's, restaurant experts will continue to monitor your daily performance with an emphasis on lending their expertise to the support of your back-of-the-house ("BOH") operations, which frequently translates to improved operational efficiencies, enhancements of the customer experience, and ultimately a greater bottom line.
JOIN THE JACKSON'S RESTAURANT & FAMILY TODAY!
We are currently awarding franchise contracts to qualified operators across the United States, except for those states not covered by the new Franchise Disclosure Document, or otherwise regarded as 'registration states.' Check with the appropriate state regulatory offices for detailed information regarding the franchise and/or business opportunity regulations for your area.