Franchise Opportunities > KIDS FIRST Franchise Company Franchise Info
KIDS FIRST Franchise Company Franchise Information
KIDS FIRST Franchise Company Franchise Start-Up Costs|
- Has unconditional love and respect for children
- Is trustworthy
- Recognizes the concept of teamwork
- Is interested in personal growth
- Embraces life with a sense of humor and goodwill
- Intends to be actively involved in operating the business
- Has strong business skills (i.e. leadership,
- Ideally has a background in aquatics
- Is active in the community
- Is prepared to make an initial investment of
- Rights to the use of the trademarked name KIDS FIRST® Swim
and the copyrighted KIDS FIRST®/Kick First Learn to Swim System®.
- You will be granted a specific, exclusive territory
defined as a
circle formed at a 5 mile radius from the center of your franchise
- In addition, you will be given the first right of refusal
for any proposed school within a ten mile radius from the center of
your franchise location.
Assistance in locating a desirable site for your business and in
negotiating a favorable long term lease.
- Help in securing financial assistance to start your
company from your landlord and our bank, if qualified.
- Help in designing and building your very own specialty
pool through the KIDS FIRST® Construction Company.
- Direction in how to market your new business and forge
strategic relationships that will help your business grow.
- A prominent position on our corporate website.
- Training for you and your staff so that you can
effectively deliver the copyrighted KIDS FIRST®/Kick First Learn to
- Copies of our Startup Guide, Operations Manual, Training
Manual and Financial Planning Guide.
- Access to all our KIDS FIRST® forms and documents through
our web based "Forms Library".
- Direct access to our suppliers where you will receive the
same purchasing power that KIDS FIRST® enjoys by buying in quantity.
- Access to our insurance carriers where you will enjoy the
same broad coverage and low premiums that we have earned over time.
- Two weeks of basic training; regular visits from our
Team and continued access to our Senior Management Team as your company
changes and grows.
- Finally, you will enjoy membership in our Franchisee
where the development of relationships and sharing of ideas will make
all of us stronger.
- An initial franchise fee of $35,000 to defer our costs for
helping to get your business up and running.
- Royalties equal to 6% of your weekly gross revenues.
- A commitment to be actively involved in the business. We
are looking for partners, not simply investors.
|Request More Information from KIDS FIRST Franchise Company Franchise