Franchise Opportunities > KidzArt Franchise Info
KidzArt Franchise Information
KidzArt Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Total Capital Investment
$50,000 - 75,000
KidzArt! Make Creativity YOUR Business!
KidzArt is an extraordinary drawing-based art education program that builds confidence in young and old alike. Children and adults learn to draw and create works of art using our simple KidzArt Method, guaranteed to "WOW." KidzArt teaches creativity, enhances academic learning and prepares students to meet today's workforce demands for "outside the box" thinking.
"I sat in on a KidzArt class with my kids and their friends. We all had a great time. I believe KidzArt is a program that is helping to encourage and support the creative innovators of tomorrow." - Daniel Pink, Bestselling Author, A Whole New Mind, Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future.
Our franchise received an 86% approval rating from our franchisees in an independent survey, and our support ranked the highest. We are seeking qualified business-oriented candidates. And...you don't have to be an artist for this franchise!
Owning a KidzArt franchise
Are you business-oriented with marketing, sales and some management and operations experience? Are you a leader?
Would you love owning a business involving children?
Have you always been attracted to the arts but felt that you could never make a living in this arena?
Do you want to make a difference in your community while providing a valuable service?
Are you ready to do what you love for a living?
Are you answering YES? A KidzArt franchise could be in your future!
You are never alone – our franchise support is second to none. As a KidzArt franchise owner you'll join North America's leader in art education programming, and Entrepreneur magazine's highest ranked art franchise for 2006 - with an 86% satisfaction rating from our franchisees.
Where creativity and imagination take flight and opportunity soars
- Exclusive and protected territory.
- Start as a home-based business - very low overhead and no real estate costs!
- Comprehensive week-long initial training at KidzArt home office.
- Quick StART™ Business Coaching program – "Thanks for all the support, I know now why you were rated highly for franchise support!" - G. Brown, Sacramento franchisee.
- Professional, customizable marketing materials.
- Local public relations campaign to grow your business.
- Web-based programs available for all your business needs.
- Extraordinary, one-of-a kind, proprietary, multimedia curriculum/art projects that meet and/or exceed the National Standards for the Visual Arts – curriculum updates each month.
- Resident staff artist to answer all your curriculum questions.
- Established regional and national advisory council.
- Fun, inspiring and eventful yearly national conference.
- Ongoing support to ensure your success.
- Responsible and managed growth - the KidzArt way.
While art education is all but eliminated from many schools around the country, KidzArt is providing a viable solution with after-school fine arts programs, as well as programs that serve all ages. Our newest program, Art Innovators, offers programming for corporations and young/older adults. KidzArt programs and locations are simple to establish and businesses love to partner with us. Our rave reviews and national recognition from parents, teachers, educational administrators and community leaders will support you in your efforts. With KidzArt your opportunities are endless. And that's just the beginning...
Join the fabulous billion dollar children's market. Let KidzArt help you transition into a career that offers you unlimited possibilities to create a flourishing business and provide meaningful service to your community.