Franchise Opportunities > Knockouts Franchise Info
Knockouts Franchise Information
Knockouts Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Total Capital Investment
• Yes, Via Third Party
If unique is what you seek, Knockouts Franchise for you!
Knockouts is considered one of the premier providers of men’s haircutting and grooming services in the country. The media has described us as “first class stylists,“ “a one-of-a-kind atmosphere for an overall exceptional experience,” “a cool concept that integrates the best stylists with a unique and relaxing environment,” and “think Hooters, then think boxing, now there is Knockouts – the next level in men’s hairdressing.”
We are a cut above the rest!
What makes Knockouts unique? Our chosen, attractive FEMALE stylists (Knockouts Girls®) welcome each customer as he enters our arena. Customers wait in our comfortable ringside seats while watching sports on a big screen television and drinking a complimentary beer, soda or bottled water. The stylist then calls them up for services ranging from shampoo to scalp massage, mini-facial, manicure, pedicure, mustache/beard trim, hair styling, haircutting and waxing. A massage therapist is also on staff to provide multiple types of professional massages.
Why become a Knockouts’ franchisee?
Attractive elements of ownership
- Knockouts is the men’s hairdressing franchise of the future.
- Strong franchisee validation.
- Silent ownership opportunity – we train our Knockouts Girls to assist with managing and operating your store.
- Much lower investment over competing franchises.
- Excellent suppliers.
- Diversity of services offered.
- Experience of franchisor.
- Very fragmented market.
- Recession-proof business.
- Fun and exciting image.
- Large protected territories.
- Opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Turnkey assistance.
- Low royalty.
We are committed to providing our franchisees with the best in support and structure, including the following:
- Site location package and assistance.
- Upscale floor plan designs.
- 300 + page operations manual; 248 page manager’s training manual; employee handbook; branding & media handbooks; front desk manual; training power points.
- Marketing collateral package, including:
- Full color postcards & business cards
- Print ads
- Over 40 high-res Knockouts Girls pics
- Posters, banners, door hangers, coupons
- Customer loyalty cards
- Online webinars and consulting
- Press releases & broadcast emails
- 30 & 60 second radio ads
- Resources for vehicle wrapping
- Gift cards
- Extensive grand opening package