Franchise Opportunities > KoKo Fit Club Franchise Info
KoKo Fit Club Franchise Information
KoKo Fit Club Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
$70,000 - $100,000
• Yes, Via Third Party
Koko FitClub: A new type of gym, a whole new way to workout.
It's not everyday you find something to believe in. The chance to do something extraordinary. The opportunity to change your life – and help others change theirs.
Today, that opportunity is within your reach with Koko FitClub franchising. It's a groundbreaking business model that's affordable and incredibly simple to operate, allowing you the freedom to live your own life to the fullest.
Koko FitClub ownership is an extraordinary chance to participate in the biggest fitness revolution in decades: affordable personalized training for men and women. Discover for yourself what thousands of busy adults and baby boomers have already fallen in love with.
- A better life-work balance.
- A career that's good for you - financially and physically.
- A business concept based on a proven, proprietary product that can't be imitated.
A truly competitive advantage - The Koko SmartrainingTM System
A winning concept
- Koko FitClub is the exclusive franchisor of the Koko Smartraining™ System, the most advanced 30-minute strength and cardio training system in the industry, and the only computerized personal training system of its kind.
- We've invested millions of dollars in technology, product design, patent filings and testing to give your business a powerful competitive advantage.
A uniquely affordable business to own
- What makes Koko different from any other club concept is that we give members a fundamentally NEW AND BETTER WAY to exercise.
- Other co-ed specialty clubs and women's-only clubs become boring and ineffective with the same thing every day. With Koko, every day is new and fresh.
- Koko FitClub is a HIGH-SERVICE model that is delivered through our proprietary Smartraining technology, ensuring a consistent, superior member experience.
The power of ONE
- Koko FitClub is significantly more affordable to open than a typical health club. With financing, you can open a Koko FitClub with as little as $84,000.
- Our unique, upscale design accommodates 12-14 pieces of Koko's state-of-the-art Smartraining equipment in a sleek, studio-sized space of just 1,800 square feet.
A superior support system
- Our Smartraining technology and proprietary SmartClub operating system make it extremely easy for just one employee to operate your Koko FitClub, giving you the time and flexibility to enjoy your life!
- Comprehensive staff training is provided by Koko FitClub and offered on-demand through our SmartClub system, ideal for training part-time staffers.
- With Koko FitClub, you don't have to be a fitness or technology expert to start your own FitClub. Koko's team of experts is here to support every aspect of your business, every step of the way.
|Request More Information from KoKo Fit Club Franchise