Franchise Opportunities > LDI Reproprinting Centers Franchise Info
LDI Reproprinting Centers Franchise Information
LDI Reproprinting Centers Franchise Start-Up Costs|
• Liquid Capital Required
• Yes, Via Third Party
Large Document Imaging offers you an office-based franchise that operates only during standard business hours. Only 1,500 to 2,000 square feet are needed and only a moderate equipment investment is necessary. Our blend of high-tech duplicating processes, state-of-the-art internet communications, established market awareness, combined with your willingness to follow our successful business plan, will allow you to quickly build a following in your market.
Our potential clients quickly become enthusiastic when they see how our system will work for them. While price is not usually an issue, there's not another construction printing service that offers our speed, flexibility, reliability and competitive pricing .
With 28 offices now operating in five states, we've proven our system works and we're poised to help you develop your franchise. We provide site selection, build out oversight, equipment selection, full training and on-going support.
Having opened our first branch in 1987, every LDI branch ever opened is still in business today.
The Key Benefits of the Large Document Imaging Franchise
- Unique Business-to-Business Services! Help contractors speed the bid process through our interactive website and email system.
- Great Niche: Others offer to copy sets of construction plans but no one facilitates the process like LDI. We can identify our target customers avoiding "mass marketing" which is usually expensive and not cost effective.
- Digital Connectivity: Our unique network of digital connections between franchisees and customers assures that the window of opportunity will remain open indefinitely.
- Loyal Customers: Our system is designed to inform repeat customers with no effort on their part. Our daily Email blast reminds them that they should call us to spend money buying plans for future jobs.
- Protected Territory: Each unit has a clearly defined buffer within which we will not open another unit. You are able to work with contractors in any market.
- Small Office: LDI suggests you start from a small spaceľ1,500 to 2,500 square feet. As you grow, you can take on greater expenses when the expense isn't a problem.
- Exclusivity: The LDI website offers services that can't be found elsewhere at any priceľand ours are free!
- Low Staff Needs: You only need a handful of employees to run a successful LDI franchise.
- Low Investment: Your office, some minor remodeling, and reasonable investment in equipment are all you need to open. Reserve cash to cover expenses until you reach break-even and establish profitability, is all inclusive in the capital requirements stated in our UFOC (Uniform Franchise Offering Circular).
- Franchise Training School: A 2 to 3 week training school for yourself and a key employee will teach you everything you need to know to open, manage, and succeed in your LDI franchise.
- Marketing Assistance: We'll guide you in developing a Grand Opening Marketing Program and assist you with ongoing marketing ideas.
- Our Proprietary LDI-Line is totally unique. It will draw customers from your market to your doorstep from the day you open.
- On-Going Assistance: We and our network of experienced franchisees are only a phone call away to help you with any questions regarding the best way to run your LDI franchise.
- Corporate R&D: LDI is constantly evaluating new services, equipment, pricing, and marketing techniques to keep our concept fresh and your opportunity strong.